Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troll Derby

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

It will start when one of you get the cojones to start it.  I'm taking a year off, after last year I don't have anywhere to take it, I've been AWOL on the sports board so I don't even know who has been trolling, and between moving and a new job i don't have time for it. 

In other words, you did so poorly last year, you got fired by Mug. No sure about your real job.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Yeah the board has gotten rather soft. Maybe utenation should be asked to come out of retirement?

And props to Convert. The guy's like an old Timex. He takes a lickin' but just keeps on tickin'.

Utenation has gone soft also or maybe just old. He ain’t nothing without his old MWC cronies. I remember how they us to gang on  Nevada Convert and Ian during the WAC days. Never won a one on one battle.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

51 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Is that what you pay hookers to do to you?

I don’t have to pay anymore.  I get it for free.  It’s from fugly chicks, but better than nothing. My luck will change one of these days.  I’m not ugly.  Multiple posters know what I look like.

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

In other words, you did so poorly last year, you got fired by Mug. No sure about your real job.

Yeah the troll derby predates mug by about 3 years.  The only way he could "fire" anyone from it would be to ban them. 

If you want to get a rise out of someone,  at least make sense. This isn't even washed up troll quality. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Wyobraska said:

Is that what you pay hookers to do to you?

To quote a certain elected official, "Russian hooker pee: Don't knock it if you haven't tried it."

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Yeah the troll derby predates mug by about 3 years.  The only way he could "fire" anyone from it would be to ban them. 

If you want to get a rise out of someone,  at least make sense. This isn't even washed up troll quality. 

I gave up trolling long ago. My job here now is to train up and coming young trolls. penishead90702 is my next entry into the derby. Not sure if I’m going to get him the prize, he’s a hard one to train, I think he’s retarded.

35 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I gave up trolling long ago. My job here now is to train up and coming young trolls. penishead90702 is my next entry into the derby. Not sure if I’m going to get him the prize, he’s a hard one to train, I think he’s retarded.

My IQ is around 140.

12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re obviously one of the one’s that I’ve scarred for life with my trolling. LOL. Who goes around stalking posters because they’re butthurt and crushed over incidents that occurred about 10 years ago. You do. 

Maybe you should borrow a crowbar from someone and pry those “Convert hurted me sooooo bad that I received a life sentence of butthurt, with no parole” goggles off so you can see how dumb you look with your butthurt infestation.

No one goes around taking on people in 5 or 6 threads at the same time and answering every one of the 40 people every time they responded with a posted reply. It’s a huge dedication of time and effort to troll and mix the pot like that. 

You seem upset, convert.

Did you get a new word-of-day calendar? Apparently the 5/20 word is "butthurt". What day is punching bag?

5 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

BadWillHunting is in that 2010 troll derby thread too.. Prayers to his make believe daughter.

I just poured a sip of my make believe 40 oz. for her.

43 minutes ago, PackNation said:

You seem upset, convert.

Did you get a new word-of-day calendar? Apparently the 5/20 word is "butthurt". What day is punching bag?

Scarred, Butthurt, DickNation, Stalker and Cliche are the Top 5 words to describe you any day of the year, cupcake. 🤪

kat.jpg

On 5/19/2019 at 4:38 PM, ph90702 said:

I don’t want a nanny or mother figure.  I want a girl w similar interests/personality who likes to snuggle and have sex.

I do see a therapist weekly.  Actually saw him twice this week.

Don't you have a shrink and a life coach?  You know, people you pay to listen to your juvenile rants.

Why do you pull this stupid shit on a sports board?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 5/20/2019 at 12:56 AM, kalua pig said:

hey guys,how is it going in here?

It looks like Ph might be gay and he wants to go to Hawaii.

You know anybody looking for a new bitch?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama