Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troll Derby

10 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Mike Bronson is a fake f-ckin’ man!  He’s got a small f-ckin’ dick!  And he doesn’t know how to treat a f-ckin’ woman!

Mike Bronson is hopeful they get your dosages correct.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Huh?

He is politely saying that you don’t  suck them, you just hold them in your mouth until the swelling goes down.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

4 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

@Nevada Convert was legitimately butthurt for years winning the award. 

It’s not fun anymore because people don’t get hurt feelings over it.

It's so funny that some people like you have been so butthurt and permanently scarred for so many years over my trolling that they have to resort to revisionist history to deal with their feelings. Every year, we go through the same thing, and I get to laugh at how seriously people want to change the past and be delusional about it.

It reminds me of that exercise where you have 20 people sitting in a circle, and person #1 thinks of a statement and whispers it to the next person. By the time it gets around to person #20, you compare it with what #1 started with, and it's always different. Always. Now just imagine the statement being something that the 20 people don't want to be true. LOL. What a joke. 

kat.jpg

13 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna be happy one day.  I will find the girl where there’s no hesitation from either of us.  It will happen soon.

Have you ever tried going for the chicks at a blind academy? A blind girl might work out really well for you. Whenever you want to show her something, she won’t have to see it. 🤠👍

kat.jpg

15 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna be happy one day.  I will find the girl where there’s no hesitation from either of us.  It will happen soon.

If your happiness depends on someone else, then you're already f-cked.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It's so funny that some people like you have been so butthurt and permanently scarred for so many years over my trolling that they have to resort to revisionist history to deal with their feelings. Every year, we go through the same thing, and I get to laugh at how seriously people want to change the past and be delusional about it.

It reminds me of that exercise where you have 20 people sitting in a circle, and person #1 thinks of a statement and whispers it to the next person. By the time it gets around to person #20, you compare it with what #1 started with, and it's always different. Always. Now just imagine the statement being something that the 20 people don't want to be true. LOL. What a joke. 

Lol. 

Got your back, convert. I bumped the 2010 Troll Derby thread in Coastie's Corner. You do realize that thread and all the other beatings you took back then are available for all to see. Punching Bag.

21 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Lol. 

Got your back, convert. I bumped the 2010 Troll Derby thread in Coastie's Corner. You do realize that thread and all the other beatings you took back then are available for all to see. Punching Bag.

Oh man, that was some good stuff.

So it looks like I won, aye? Yippie!!! Seriously, you guys have so much freakin time on your hands......I wish I had your jobs. Well, maybe not. I wouldn't want to be pumping gas at natty's Chevron station. You actually got the face pretty correct....yes, I'm almost that ugly.....not. But it's nice to see my truth seeking and utenation-equalizer efforts have been appreciated and have hit home very hard.

A real troll is someone that comes on a board with inflamatory crap that he doesn't really believe with the intent of stirring the pot and causing chaos for a laugh..... like the UNM guy the other night.

Then there are guys that come here and state their true opinions in a non-inflamatory way, and if the statements don't tow the line of the sheep clan of 35, you get all of them attacking you from all angles. They never come at you one on one, man to man. They have to gang up on you in numbers because that's what sissy's have to do to attempt to be effective. But even still, it's not too hard for me to deal with the 35 to 1 ratio....just takes a little time and writing.

So for anyone (not in the clan of 35) that posts their basic opinions that would be accepted as normal discussion on any other P-10, WAC, MWC board, etc,.....that alone, even when not done intentionally, stirs the pot here because the clan of 35 are so hyper-sensitive and insecure about anything that doesn't match their viewpoint. Of course, these poeple are also considered trolls by the clan of 35. When things heat up from the initial attack and the banter goes back and forth, sure we're all guilty of sophmoric insults and jabbing at times. But at the core where it all begins every time.....it's about intolerance. The same kind of ugly intolerance that's plagued the planet for years in different forms...and this is just another form, even though it doesn't rise to the level of some kinds of intolerance past and present....it still is what it is.

We are ALL guests on this board. Anyone that isn't the owner is a guest. The owner has made it very clear that fans from other conferences are welcome here. But somehow, the clan of 35 ignore that and have decided to make up their own rules for the forum here and expect everyone to respect them as guardians and managers of the board with an extreme MWC homer intolerant slant. First of all, you don't get respect if you're hostile 24/7. Second, the only person that should be respected regarding the board rules as guests here is the board owner...and I respect the board owner. The board owner has never cussed me out for stating a simple viewpoint. The board owner has never said I can't be here being a fan of SDSU and Nevada.

For those that feel disrespected by people that aren't like you...different mascott skin color, different origin/conference, etc, you're just a visitor like everyone else. If you go start your own board and pay for it, you can do whatever you want and be the King that everyone must bow down to and respect to keep from being banned. But here, you're just another poster. Unless the owner changes his mind, that's the way it is and apparently will continue to be, here.

You're absolutely right. I guess I didn't make it clear enough. When I said, "When things heat up from the initial attack and the banter goes back and forth, sure we're all guilty of sophmoric insults and jabbing at times." I should've made it more clear that when things heat up, I've certain said inflamatory things to utenation, etc. that I knew would stir them up, and everyone else has to me and others, as well. No one is innocent of these types of things.

Most of the time, I'm being stalked by utenation, and there's never a total cooling off period.....it just continues. Most of the time I say things that I think are 100%, but I also know that they will upset him because of his MO....but I don't care. I feel he gets upset over simple opinions that would fly on any other board, he deserves to be upset. And then his defenders and sock puppets come along pounce all at once dozens or so vs. 1 person.

A lot of times I start from scratch, ignore the attacks and stick to regular discussion. Then the attacks keep coming and eventually I get drawn in again. And that's how it continues to this day.

57 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Lol. 

You’re obviously one of the one’s that I’ve scarred for life with my trolling. LOL. Who goes around stalking posters because they’re butthurt and crushed over incidents that occurred about 10 years ago. You do. 

Maybe you should borrow a crowbar from someone and pry those “Convert hurted me sooooo bad that I received a life sentence of butthurt, with no parole” goggles off so you can see how dumb you look with your butthurt infestation.

No one goes around taking on people in 5 or 6 threads at the same time and answering every one of the 40 people every time they responded with a posted reply. It’s a huge dedication of time and effort to troll and mix the pot like that. 

kat.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re obviously one of the one’s that I’ve scarred for life with my trolling. LOL. Who goes around stalking posters because they’re butthurt and crushed over incidents that occurred about 10 years ago. You do. 

Maybe you should borrow a crowbar from someone and pry those “Convert hurted me sooooo bad that I received a life sentence of butthurt, with no parole” goggles off so you can see how dumb you look with your butthurt infestation.

No one goes around taking on people in 5 or 6 threads at the same time and answering every one of the 40 people every time they responded with a posted reply. It’s a huge dedication of time and effort to troll and mix the pot like that. 

Are you trolling right now?

15 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

@Nevada Convert was legitimately butthurt for years winning the award. 

It’s not fun anymore because people don’t get hurt feelings over it.

Yeah the board has gotten rather soft. Maybe utenation should be asked to come out of retirement?

And props to Convert. The guy's like an old Timex. He takes a lickin' but just keeps on tickin'.

Boom goes the dynamite.

It will start when one of you get the cojones to start it.  I'm taking a year off, after last year I don't have anywhere to take it, I've been AWOL on the sports board so I don't even know who has been trolling, and between moving and a new job i don't have time for it. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Yeah the board has gotten rather soft. Maybe utenation should be asked to come out of retirement?

I like to think that this kinder,  gentler mwcboard was the point of all his fire breathing in the past

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.