Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troll Derby

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna be happy one day.  I will find the girl where there’s no hesitation from either of us.  It will happen soon.

La -la-la-Lola

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

38 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

There’s nothing new here. It’s just you looking for attention, like always. I honestly feel bad for you: driven to air all your intimate details on an internet forum full of people with little empathy (and a few caring souls) and gathering up all that negativity in order to fill up your empty space. That’s sad. 

It also won’t work on this poster. No votes from me. 

I feel like I have done a pretty good job mentoring ph.  I have given him sound advice over the years and he has always been thankful. Good kid.  

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’ll send you a Christmas card w the two of us on it. 😘 

Too late.  Hal beat you to it...

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’ll send you a Christmas card w the two of us on it. 😘 

Make your check payable to Michael E. Bronson.  Happy Christmas!

34 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Agree about half man, but I also think @BSUTOP25 will give him a run for his money. 

And there might be a couple of others that could be contenders..

giphy.gif

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I wonder if this will get to 25 pages like the time I posted about going to a brothel?

That was probably the most bizarre thread on this site.

God but you are the supreme attention whore.  Almost everything you post on and every thread you start is about PH and his real or imagined problems, trials and tribulations. Think about something other than yourself. You have the persona of a small, conceited, self centered and spoiled child. Grow up.  Also stop looking for self justification from a woman. That is not their role in life, what you appear to want is a nanny or mother figure  What happened to your promise to see a shrink on Fridays?. 

18 minutes ago, 1066 said:

God but you are the supreme attention whore.  Almost everything you post on and every thread you start is about PH and his real or imagined problems, trials and tribulations. Think about something other than yourself. You have the persona of a small, conceited, self centered and spoiled child. Grow up.  Also stop looking for self justification from a woman. That is not their role in life, what you appear to want is a nanny or mother figure  What happened to your promise to see a shrink on Fridays?. 

I don’t want a nanny or mother figure.  I want a girl w similar interests/personality who likes to snuggle and have sex.

I do see a therapist weekly.  Actually saw him twice this week.

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I don’t want a nanny or mother figure.  I want a girl w similar interests/personality who likes to snuggle and have sex.

Let me praise you for seeing your therapist on a regular basis. I hope you will find it helps. Let me as a non professional in the area suggest that perhaps you could print off many of your posts and take them to him and discuss what you hope to achieve with them. Also you might ask him to help you with communication with others on these matters.

Frankly I feel better knowing you are sufficiently serious to see a professional on these matters regularly.

22 minutes ago, 1066 said:

Let me praise you for seeing your therapist on a regular basis. I hope you will find it helps. Let me as a non professional in the area suggest that perhaps you could print off many of your posts and take them to him and discuss what you hope to achieve with them. Also you might ask him to help you with communication with others on these matters.

Frankly I feel better knowing you are sufficiently serious to see a professional on these matters regularly.

I need platforms to vent.

48 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

37 minutes ago, 1066 said:

@ph90702 - @1066 is a wise man.  He makes an excellent point above.  I hope you take his direction to heart.

20 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I need platforms to vent.

Mike Bronson thinks you are misreading the instructions.  You only use the product in well ventilated spaces.

1 hour ago, Mike Bronson said:

Mike Bronson thinks you are misreading the instructions.  You only use the product in well ventilated spaces.

Mike Bronson is a fake f-ckin’ man!  He’s got a small f-ckin’ dick!  And he doesn’t know how to treat a f-ckin’ woman!