Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troll Derby

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Hey, did you ever eat one of those Nene? 

How do they taste?

Nope, never tried it. Don’t want to spend anymore time in prison. It’s against the law to kill them here.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

44 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna find the perfect f-ckin’ woman!  She will love me as much as I love f-ckin’ her!  And she won’t treat me like shit like this girl I’ve cut out of my f-ckin’ life!

This weak shit isn't going to get you anywhere little man.

1 hour ago, Mike Bronson said:

Mike Bronson calls things like Mike Bronson sees them.  That being said, you would probably inject yourself with syphilis if you thought someone would take notice.

Warbow agreed with this.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

14 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Warbow agreed with this.

Mike Bronson always thought Warbow made good sense. Mahalo!

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna find the perfect f-ckin’ woman!  She will love me as much as I love f-ckin’ her!  And she won’t treat me like shit like this girl I’ve cut out of my f-ckin’ life!

Mike Bronson is thinking it is going to sour quickly when you have to deflate her every time your mom cleans your room.

10 hours ago, Mike Bronson said:

Mike Bronson is thinking it is going to sour quickly when you have to deflate her every time your mom cleans your room.

My life coach says my special lady is out f-ckin’ there!  She will love me for f-ckin’ me!  And I won’t have to put on a f-ckin’ performance!

8 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

My life coach says my special lady is out f-ckin’ there!  She will love me for f-ckin’ me!  And I won’t have to put on a f-ckin’ performance!

Mike Bronson is saying that she is likely made in China and will require inflation  before f-ckin’.  Her personality will not be that great, but at least you can solidify your status as the drama queen in the relationship.

1 hour ago, Mike Bronson said:

Mike Bronson is saying that she is likely made in China and will require inflation  before f-ckin’.  Her personality will not be that great, but at least you can solidify your status as the drama queen in the relationship.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 hours ago, Mike Bronson said:

She’s a real f-ckin’ girl!  She’s not an inflatable f-ckin’ doll!  And she will love me as much as I love f-ckin’ her!

23 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’ve come up with some new schticks this year which should get me to the elite eight at worst.

There’s nothing new here. It’s just you looking for attention, like always. I honestly feel bad for you: driven to air all your intimate details on an internet forum full of people with little empathy (and a few caring souls) and gathering up all that negativity in order to fill up your empty space. That’s sad. 

It also won’t work on this poster. No votes from me. 

33 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’ve come up with some new schticks this year which should get me to the elite eight at worst.

When you do your attention whoring cartwheels, you go counter-clockwise now?

Attention_76b662_1046634.jpg

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

19 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna find a f-ckin’ woman!  I’m gonna shower her with f-ckin’ love!  And she’s gonna show me the same love in f-ckin’ return!

¡More Left Field Magic!

Just now, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna be happy one day.  I will find the girl where there’s no hesitation from either of us.  It will happen soon.

...& I wish you all the luck in the World buddy!!!!