Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troll Derby

Just now, qwelish said:

Arent you, always?

Don't worry, I think you have a good chance this year.

If we ever decide to hold a derby to name the village idiot, you'd win in a landslide.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

11 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Don't worry, I think you have a good chance this year.

If we ever decide to hold a derby to name the village idiot, you'd win in a landslide.

How ironic being called an idiot by A slowhiteguy.

Maybe someone can do some research on this famous derby for me.

Name the final 4 for all the derby’s since it started? @mugtang 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna find a f-ckin’ woman!  I’m gonna shower her with f-ckin’ love!  And she’s gonna show me the same love in f-ckin’ return!

It easier for you if you try to find a man to do all that with you.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

7 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I don’t want a f-ckin’ man!  I want a f-ckin’ woman!  I’m gonna gey the courage to start talking to some women at my f-ckin’ complex!

10 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna find a f-ckin’ woman!  I’m gonna shower her with f-ckin’ love!  And she’s gonna show me the same love in f-ckin’ return!

All about the Benjamin's.  Go get 'em tiger.

14 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

PH,

This crap gets very, very old. I would say act your age but I don't know if you are 12 or 92.

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I don’t want a f-ckin’ man!  I want a f-ckin’ woman!  I’m gonna gey the courage to start talking to some women at my f-ckin’ complex!

I do not know if GEY is a misspelling or if you just can not decide. When the word is underlined in red that means spell check is angry with you.

9 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Your psychologist will explain your complex to you better than any of us can. Remember you promised to see him/her every Friday.

23 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Be very careful Bow. He may be on the next plane to the islands.

29 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

17 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

612okcDlMvL.jpg

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

10 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You are called that by pretty much anyone who visits this board regularly.

And you call yourself A slowhiteguy. But you dont have to, its obvi...

flavors GIF

18 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Does that look something like this?

giphy.gif

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg