Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

What MWC City Would You Choose

If You Had To Pick One MWC Road Game  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Which city would you choose to spend an entire week if Honolulu, San Diego, and Las Vegas are not one of the choices, and you had to remain within a 25 mile range of the city center?

3 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

I chose San Jose, because it’s close to the San Francisco Bay area as well as Northern California and the coast, namely, to visit the redwood forest.

If SJ can claim the redwood forest, the FC can claim SW Nebraska.

¡GO Humboldt State Lumberjacks!

I like San Jose, I don't like Boise or Ft. Collins.  Therefore I will choose the home of our next addition, San Antonio, TX. One of the most beautiful large cities in the USA.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Honestly I chose Boise but since I live here, would pick Laramie with Reno being a close second.

Time of year is a big factor as well. Laramie is by far the best option in summer, winter/early spring not so much...

7 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Time of year is a big factor as well. Laramie is by far the best option in summer, winter/early spring not so much...

The only time of year I have to travel is in the summer, so it would be an easy choice.  I also object to the 25 mile radius qualifier.  If I am going to travel I would want to see everything there is to offer.  Reno has Pyramid lake, which is about the best lake fishing on the planet.  I would rather spend an afternoon at Pyramid over Tahoe any day.

39 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The only time of year I have to travel is in the summer, so it would be an easy choice.  I also object to the 25 mile radius qualifier.  If I am going to travel I would want to see everything there is to offer.  Reno has Pyramid lake, which is about the best lake fishing on the planet.  I would rather spend an afternoon at Pyramid over Tahoe any day.

Depends, for fishing yeah. For sightseeing and bar hopping, Tahoe. 

2 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Depends, for fishing yeah. For sightseeing and bar hopping, Tahoe. 

Yeah, catching a 35 inch Lahanton cutty is something unique to Reno.  Beats any bar hopping on the planet.  Tahoe is great.  Pyramid is uniquely special and make me jjelly as hell that Reno can claim it.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, catching a 35 inch Lahanton cutty is something unique to Reno.  Beats any bar hopping on the planet.  Tahoe is great.  Pyramid is uniquely special and make me jjelly as hell that Reno can claim it.

The addiction to Lahotan trout is real. I have friends who are obsessed with fishing there is 30 degree weather. 

I like Fresno. I have face tats.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

13 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

The addiction to Lahotan trout is real. I have friends who are obsessed with fishing there is 30 degree weather. 

It is the best lake fishing I have ever experienced, bar none and hands down.  I have days out there where 4-5 25+ inch trout is a thing.  And IMHO the isolated high desert feel is majestic.  Reno is tits.