Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Will you be visiting Fort Collins sometime this year?

Will you be visiting Fort Collins sometime this year?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be visiting Fort Collins sometime this year?

• YES - I will be in Fort Collins for a CSU vs (fill in blank) football game. Can't wait!!!
    • YES - I will be visiting Fort Collins for a CSU Basketball Game. I want a selfie with that famous "anatomy sculpture" in Moby Gym!
    • YES - I am going to Fort Collins to look for houses. It's my goal to move there as soon as I can. (Californians, vote here).
    • YES - I will be in Fort Collins for FORToberFEST (root beer allowed too!)
    • NO.......Not this year.... I am saving up to visit Fort Collins next year.... (sad face)

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Does visiting Fort Collins automatically add me to the CSU football season ticket holders tally?

Yes, but in the 6,000 person, standing room only portion of the Rams Stadium.

Guest #1Stunner
9 minutes ago, Bob said:

It was a toss up between 'getting a pic with the reproductive diagram' and 'moving there from CA'. Those are both extremely worthy options. They ought to just call CSU CSU-California or CSU-New England or CSU-Texas. Buchncha asshole there now. And you forgot 'going to foco to go to Costco' for the Wyoming people. Please fix that

Had no idea that Wyoming people shop at the Costco in Fort Collins.

9 minutes ago, Pokez said:

There is no anything in Wyoming.

Not true.  Aren't there 2-escalators in Caspar?

I will visit Fresno sooner than I will visit Fort Collins. I was in Ft. Collins almost 20 years ago and have had no reason to return. Of course that can also be said of Fresno, however I admit Ft. Collins is or at least was cleaner and much colder.

On 5/16/2019 at 7:03 PM, tailingpermit said:

Does visiting Fort Collins automatically add me to the CSU football season ticket holders tally?

According to jimjam, the Student Season Ticket Holders are very guarded about having outsiders sit in their Student Season Ticket Holder Section. But there’s plenty of room throughout the rest of the stadium for visiting season ticket holders to sit and be counted.

kat.jpg

22 hours ago, Bob said:

It was a toss up between 'getting a pic with the reproductive diagram' and 'moving there from CA'. Those are both extremely worthy options. They ought to just call CSU CSU-California or CSU-New England or CSU-Texas. Buchncha asshole there now. And you forgot 'going to foco to go to Costco' for the Wyoming people. Please fix that

The Fort Collins folks love their Costco

The World Needs More Cowboys!

22 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Had no idea that Wyoming people shop at the Costco in Fort Collins.

Don't even know where it is. And besides that, I don't know that I could stand waiting in line to get in, with all those CSU fans.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

There isn't a Caspar in Wyoming

Expecting GoState!!!!!!!!! to use correct spelling is a little unfair. 

Einstein-The-Thinking-Neanderthal--10583

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Don't even know where it is. And besides that, I don't know that I could stand waiting in line to get in, with all those CSU fans.

Come on now.... CSU fans are all extremely nice.   No CSU fan has ever muttered a swear word at me, or even thrown anything at me.

Costco has great pizza.   I'm a big fan of Costco.   Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they build a Costco in Cheyenne in the next few years.  Imagine getting no your Skoal in larger containers, and in bulk!

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

No need to visit.  I already live here. #SuperiorYouKnowWhat

IMG_0374.JPG

Watch out!

Love Fort Collins.

Guest #1Stunner
20 hours ago, Pokez said:

There is no anything in Wyoming.

There are BYU fans in Evanston and Star Valley.

Plus... I am a big proponent of Rawlins.

5 hours ago, pokebball said:

There isn't a Caspar in Wyoming

WRONG.  "Casper" IS the misspelling.

Ft Caspar (the original name of "Casper," wyo) was named after Lt Caspar Collins, a military hero from the mid-19th Century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Caspar

CC:  @BSUTOP25