Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

The most dangerous psychopath on the planet

9 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

GettyImages-956423704-1547519464.jpg?aut

Discuss.

Nothing to discuss. You’re 100% right. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I echo Mug. Nothing to discuss really. Dude has always been looney tunes. But such people are welcome in this batshit crazy Administration. He is to diplomacy what Navarro is to economic policy, what Miller is to immigration policy, what Sanders is to the truth, and what Kirshner is to whatever the f**k it is he does. Best people indeed.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Yawn, he is a war hawk like Hillary Cinton, Barrack Obama, and the Bushes. A little further out there, but not by much.  thankfully we have the most peaceful Presidents in four decades (since Billy Beer)..

Reaction versus critical thinking, the new normal.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I echo Mug. Nothing to discuss really. Dude has always been looney tunes. But such people are welcome in this batshit crazy Administration. He is to diplomacy what Navarro is to economic policy, what Miller is to immigration policy, what Sanders is to the truth, and what Kirshner is to whatever the f**k it is he does. Best people indeed.

I believe Kushner's latest task is solving immigration.  Sounds like it's off to a swell start.  He will have the same success he did in Middle East, doing whatever he was supposed to for peace.  Dude must have an incredible resume.  And mustache is the last guy you want involved with making decisions on Iran.  Yikes.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/15/politics/kushner-immigration-plan-gop-senators-meeting/index.html

image.jpeg.b355126e2b95677492baa90add9c4c53.jpeg

Well this is the worst thread ever since we all agree.  You fail @BSUTOP25!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Nope.  Trump is in charge of this guy.  

Here come those pesky election consequences again.

Pesky consequence, inconvenient truth or whatever, Bolton is just one example of all the best people that this president has had a habit of appointing.

Hey, maybe this guy available right about now! http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/building-momentum-regime-change-rumsfe

Boom goes the dynamite.

Dude's up there for sure. One of the last men standing in the unapologetic defense of the Iraq war.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

12 minutes ago, pokebball said:

You're a flippen nut if you think he takes that honor.

Who else is close? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, pokebball said:

Off the top of my head

al-Bashir

al-Assad

Erdogan

Not even close. In fact, I’d rank all three of those below @sactowndog

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

We're not going to war with Iran. WTAF is wrong with you people?

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

19 minutes ago, toonkee said:

There’s seriously ALWAYS a tweet.