Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alum93

Charlottesville

5 minutes ago, alum93 said:

They should have a joint press conference where Trump unequivocally denounces white supremacists, blasts Spencer and says he would never support him or his ilk, says the same thing about David Duke, says there were no fine people on the side with torches in Chancellorsville,  calls out the Iowa Congressman and says he has no place in the party and never will, and the dem leaders follow up and denounce hatred of Jews.  Let Trump go first.  Win win for everybody.

Double standard.

7 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

I hear of no denouncement of the extreme racial hatred of Jews from the newest dems in Congress.    The silence is deafening... amd the hypocracy is screaming.   The idiot iowan repiblican senator looses his committee seat, the idiot freshman dems are celebrated. 

False! The president and several conservatives have tried to twist their statements.

6 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

They cant hold a candle to the media.

Here's an interesting article on the "media."  Split along party lines as usual.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/19/americans-are-scattered-divided-over-which-source-they-most-trust-news/?utm_term=.bc3c00e6a67d

Separately, a 2018 Poynter Media Trust Survey found a larger share of Americans who trusted local television news rather than national networks. Over three-quarters, 76 percent of Americans had “a great deal” or “a fair amount” of trust in their local television news in general, more than the 55 percent who said the same about national news networks. That poll also found strong partisan differences in trust in Fox News and CNN: 21 percent of Democrats expressed at least a fair amount of trust in Fox, while a similar 19 percent said the same about CNN.

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Fify

Your edit shows agreement that the president and other conservatives has twisted the statements of these dems. You didn't think the attempted edit/ridicule over did you? You should have read it after, at least.

10 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

They cant hold a candle to the media.

To subjective media like MSNBC and Fox, I agree. Media sources need to remain objective. Let the politicians make jackasses out of themselves.

1 minute ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Your edit shows agreement that the president and other conservatives has twisted the statements of these dems. You didn't think the attempted edit/ridicule over did you? You should have read it after, at least.

I freely admit that politicians on both sides lie and twist to make their points.  Always have, always will.

The point I tried to make for you, is that you didn't appear to hold that opinion.  I hope this helps! :) 

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 minute ago, Dinuba Dog said:

TDS is affecting your ability to process simple logic.

Blah blah blah.

There is undeniable proof that Governor coonman IS a vile racist. 

There is undeniable proof of that. What's your point. His own party called him out and cast him out.

The only "evidence" that President Donald J Trump is a racist originates from TDS induced delusions.

He has been sued for discriminatory policies. Failure to condemn those with racist views adds to his discriminatory history.

There is no comparison to be made.

There is no comparison. It has been established both are racist.

Nothing new here either. The Democrat and Republican parties always has been and always will be the party of institutionalized racism. In more news, water seeks its  own level.

Your simple logic is just that.

8 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I freely admit that politicians on both sides lie and twist to make their points.  Always have, always will.

The point I tried to make for you, is that you didn't appear to hold that opinion.  I hope this helps! :) 

That doesn't appear to be your history on this board. And no you didn't, but I'm sure you always think you helpful.

3 hours ago, alum93 said:

They should have a joint press conference where Trump unequivocally denounces white supremacists, blasts Spencer and says he would never support him or his ilk, says the same thing about David Duke, says there were no fine people on the side with torches in Chancellorsville,  calls out the Iowa Congressman and says he has no place in the party and never will, and the dem leaders follow up and denounce hatred of Jews.  Let Trump go first.  Win win for everybody.

So then Democrats should have a press conference where they unequivocally denounce Robert Ayers and Hillary and Obama should give back the campaign donations they took from he terrorist right?

18 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

So then Democrats should have a press conference where they unequivocally denounce Robert Ayers and Hillary and Obama should give back the campaign donations they took from he terrorist right?

You can look at the post i responded to and make your own conclusions.

21 hours ago, pokebball said:

I don't think Trump embraces racism.  I just haven't seen it. 

Do you think racists voted for Obama?  I think racists have voted for every single president in every single election we've had.

I think there are a whole lot more people trying to create narratives to put us in tribes and that it's hurting us more than helping us.  My two cents.

probably because you're intentionally covering your eyes 

you do know he was directly involved in housing and hiring discrimination frequently throughout his career, right 

his comments on the record and racist smear campaigns against native americans

the central park 5

retweeting fake white nationalist statistics about how black people kill whites at alarming rates 

And that's just active contribution before he was president, not even mentioning the birther stuff, the Mexican judge, and other questionable things he's said post 2016

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

4 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

you do know he was directly involved in housing and hiring discrimination frequently throughout his career, right 

the central park 5

retweeting fake white nationalist statistics about how black people kill whites at alarming rates 

And that's just active contribution before he was president, not even mentioning the birther stuff, the Mexican judge, and other questionable things he's said post 2016

His supporters....  don't..... care....   About any of that stuff.  Hopefully enough people do in the next election.

Plus theres a mass of anecdotal evidence which by itself wouldn't be sufficient but when combined with multiple lawsuits/government prosecution alleging racial discrimination paint a pretty clear picture 

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

28 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

the central park 5

Perhaps, but it is certainly clear to me that you bring an agenda in your posts, overstating most everything about this topic as well, which was really my point.  There are a lot of you that take too much of all of the anecdotal shyt and run hard with it.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 hours ago, alum93 said:

You can look at the post i responded to and make your own conclusions.

My own conclusion is your post as is almost always true holds republicans to a far higher standard than democrats.

Reality of the situation and common sense are foreign concepts in your world.

19 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Plus theres a mass of anecdotal evidence which by itself wouldn't be sufficient but when combined with multiple lawsuits/government prosecution alleging racial discrimination paint a pretty clear picture 

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

You are a joke. 

The democrats and media have so brainwashed you that you can't even comprehend the issues.   

People are not racist because they want to enforce the laws of this country.

People are not racist because they have so called white skin.

People are not racist because because they don't think special laws based on skin color are a bad idea.

People are not racist just because they disagree with democratic party racist polices that you and the media promote.