Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

I like Tulsi Gabbard, leading candidate for me at this point.

Excellent choice. She's been my choice for months now. It's been documented on here even. She would be a great, great president IMO. 

The only candidate I’d like to see in a bikini 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I agree w/her stance on a majority of the issue.  

I disagree w/her stance on not intervening on Venezuela.

13 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

I agree w/her stance on a majority of the issue.  

I disagree w/her stance on not intervening on Venezuela.

Democrats never saw a war they didn't like. Typical. 

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Democrats never saw a war they didn't like. Typical. 

It's not about war.  It's about starving Venezuelans living under a tyrant.  El Vino Tinto están sin comida y libertad.

What party was W in when he manufactured the rational for going into Iraq?  What party was Nixon in when he promised to get us out of Viet Nam during the '68 campaign?

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

It's not about war.  It's about starving Venezuelans living under a tyrant.  El Vino Tinto están sin comida y libertad.

What party was W in when he manufactured the rational for going into Iraq?  What party was Nixon in when he promised to get us out of Viet Nam during the '68 campaign?

#whataboutism

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

So frivolous foreign wars are OK as long as you agree with them? 

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

What’s so special about Venezuela in your eyes?  You think that’s the only place in the world where this happens?  You think we should invade every country where this criteria is met?  

v0icAvfW.jpg

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

So frivolous foreign wars are OK as long as you agree with them? 

A} If done right is won't be a war

B} None of my Venezuelan friends think it's "frivolous"

25 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

A} If done right is won't be a war

B} None of my Venezuelan friends think it's "frivolous"

And the Iraqis welcome Bush with a parade through Baghdad...

I'm sure you could find ex-pats from Iraq who supported toppling Saddam, or expat Libyans who supported toppling Ghaddafi too. That doesn't mean anything. 

You democrat chickenhawks crack me up. You're no different than Bolton and friends. 

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

And the Iraqis welcome Bush with a parade through Baghdad...

I'm sure you could find ex-pats from Iraq who supported toppling Saddam, or expat Libyans who supported toppling Ghaddafi too. That doesn't mean anything. 

You democrat chickenhawks crack me up. You're no different than Bolton and friends. 

It can be done w/some saber rattling.  No need for a war.

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

It can be done w/some saber rattling.  No need for a war.

Yeah. And Iraq could be won in a week. 

I'm surprised you aren't going hard in the paint for a war with Iran as well.