Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

What does Fresno have to do to recruit California?

29 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think when recruits see Fresno take all these one and done's it reinforces they are not a power program.  

I think when a person on a sports board resorts to talking about recruiting rankings they typically lost in the ranking that matters.  I can see that really bothers you that Boise finished #2 by getting outclassed on your own field in the game that mattered the most.  Did you cry?  

35 minutes ago, BulldogRed said:

I think when a person on a sports board resorts to talking about recruiting rankings they typically lost in the ranking that matters.  I can see that really bothers you that Boise finished #2 by getting outclassed on your own field in the game that mattered the most.  Did you cry?  

You can not count on that amount of injuries happening every year to Boise. In order for Fresno to take the next step, they need an influx of talent.

11 hours ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

Most of our OOC games were scheduled by our last AD who was an incompetent drunk. 

New AD not doing much better.  You don't think doing one and dones with the dregs of the P5 sends a message that Fresno is small time to California recruits?

On 5/15/2019 at 10:52 AM, creeper86 said:

I thought Fresno was recruiting in Texas?

Seemed DaRudderless had a good thing going when he would recruit TX kids with no knowledge of what a pit ‘o hell the city of Fresno was, making sure he didn’t have them visit campus and that horribly run down stadium and non fund raising alum, and just had them sign the papers stealing them away from UTEP and North TX. Take heed, Retreadford.

We got the Valley locked.

Culturally Fresno, Calif & Midland/Odessa, Tejas are very comparable.

34 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

TedfordTrains Jizz is by far the most delicious. 

Wow,  our board’s very own Cupertino c**ksucker weighing in on what he knows best.