Jump to content
Aztec Legend

URGENT: Meeting on the Establishment of the Order of the Flaming Spear

Recommended Posts

WHAT: Establishing a New Order for San Diego State 

WHERE: Vista Costco Food Court, California

WHEN: FRIDAY MAY 17TH at 7:00-10:00+ PM local time 

WHO: Aztec Fans, Aztec Boosters, Aztec Allies, the AztecWarriorFoundation 

MESSAGE: Were calling upon all Aztec Fans(and Aztec Allies) to join the remnants of the AztecWarriorFoundation(AWF) to attend the inaugural meeting of a new force which will change the game at SDSU and remake us into a National Power Athletically, Academically, & Spiritually by establishing THE ORDER OF THE FLAMING SPEAR. By bringing back Monty Montezuma in his iconic getup with the Flaming Spear back in Hand!!! 

SDSU Icon SteveAztec, SDSU's very own Tlatoani, will be giving a Speech regarding the perilous situation facing the San Diego State Aztecs and the need for the Aztec Community to come together and rally around a majestic Monty Montezuma with the Flaming Spear back in Hand. A new Foundation will be launched which will raise awareness and support about Aztec Athletics and raise tremendously for the Aztec Athletic Department all the meanwhile pursuing more "Orthodox" policies at SDSU.

Following the ceremony there will be group chat and friendly debate at the tables and after Costco closes a good Convoy of us can Hit the Bars.

So Please come and join SteveAztec, AztecBruce, the GreatAztecJoe, the AztecWarriorFoundation on a momentous and Special Friday Night.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I’ll leave this one up for a bit :hmmm:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While you guys are at Costco, do you mind picking up some bulk buttwipe?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have a slice of pepperoni and a Coke, thanks.

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cincy said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8980180

Bulldog Fans fear Aztec Power.

The San Diego Community WILL come together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

While you guys are at Costco, do you mind picking up some bulk buttwipe?

A lot of families are expected to attend so I trust some shopping will get done once we move on from the group debate stage of the evening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I'll have a slice of pepperoni and a Coke, thanks.

Ha!

Those Pizzas are Awesome 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Aztecs use flaming spears? Wouldn't Order of the Obsidian Blade or Order of the Jaguar Warrior be more fitting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I'll have a slice of pepperoni and a Coke, thanks.

And a couple of chicken bakes too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Aztec Legend said:

WHAT: Establishing a New Order for San Diego State 

WHERE: Vista Costco Food Court, California

WHEN: FRIDAY MAY 17TH at 7:00-10:00+ PM local time 

WHO: Aztec Fans, Aztec Boosters, Aztec Allies, the AztecWarriorFoundation 

MESSAGE: Were calling upon all Aztec Fans(and Aztec Allies) to join the remnants of the AztecWarriorFoundation(AWF) to attend the inaugural meeting of a new force which will change the game at SDSU and remake us into a National Power Athletically, Academically, & Spiritually by establishing THE ORDER OF THE FLAMING SPEAR. By bringing back Monty Montezuma in his iconic getup with the Flaming Spear back in Hand!!! 

SDSU Icon SteveAztec, SDSU's very own Tlatoani, will be giving a Speech regarding the perilous situation facing the San Diego State Aztecs and the need for the Aztec Community to come together and rally around a majestic Monty Montezuma with the Flaming Spear back in Hand. A new Foundation will be launched which will raise awareness and support about Aztec Athletics and raise tremendously for the Aztec Athletic Department all the meanwhile pursuing more "Orthodox" policies at SDSU.

Following the ceremony there will be group chat and friendly debate at the tables and after Costco closes a good Convoy of us can Hit the Bars.

So Please come and join SteveAztec, AztecBruce, the GreatAztecJoe, the AztecWarriorFoundation on a momentous and Special Friday Night.

We need someone to livestream this. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Aztec Legend said:

A lot of families are expected to attend so I trust some shopping will get done once we move on from the group debate stage of the evening.

Will any time be set aside for discussing and preserving the BYU vs SDSU rivalry (football game is on rivalry weekend this year)?

What about the possibility of making SDSU vs BYU an annual rivalry weekend event?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
John Winger: You mean like flaming? Or part time?
Recruiter: Well, it's a question we have to ask of all our new recruits.
Russell Ziskey: No, we're not homosexual, but we are *willing to learn*.
John Winger: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
Recruiter: I'll just put that as a 'no'.
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Aztec Legend said:

Ha!

Those Pizzas are Awesome 

What about the SDSU vs USD basketball series?

What is your group's policy on the status of this rivalry?  

I won't support the Spears unless the rivalry with USD is respected.

 

837

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Will any time be set aside for discussing and preserving the BYU vs SDSU rivalry (football game is on rivalry weekend this year)?

What about the possibility of making SDSU vs BYU an annual rivalry weekend event?

 

Lol, No one cares about byu.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Lol, No one cares about byu.

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

tenor.gif

Lol, too easy. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, renoskier said:

I'll have a slice of pepperoni and a Coke, thanks.

Costco's in Reno still have Coke in the food court?!? We have to do the Dew up here in Boise :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

We need someone to livestream this. 

Our Bronco and Bulldog Brothers are welcome to attend. Its a chance for you guys to get the inside scoop on a momentous moment in the History of San Diego State.

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aztec Legend said:

Our Bronco and Bulldog Brothers are welcome to attend. Its a chance for you guys to get the inside scoop on a momentous moment in the History of San Diego State.

happy fuck yeah GIF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×