Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aztec Legend

URGENT: Meeting on the Establishment of the Order of the Flaming Spear

WHAT: Establishing a New Order for San Diego State 

WHERE: Vista Costco Food Court, California

WHEN: FRIDAY MAY 17TH at 7:00-10:00+ PM local time 

WHO: Aztec Fans, Aztec Boosters, Aztec Allies, the AztecWarriorFoundation 

MESSAGE: Were calling upon all Aztec Fans(and Aztec Allies) to join the remnants of the AztecWarriorFoundation(AWF) to attend the inaugural meeting of a new force which will change the game at SDSU and remake us into a National Power Athletically, Academically, & Spiritually by establishing THE ORDER OF THE FLAMING SPEAR. By bringing back Monty Montezuma in his iconic getup with the Flaming Spear back in Hand!!! 

SDSU Icon SteveAztec, SDSU's very own Tlatoani, will be giving a Speech regarding the perilous situation facing the San Diego State Aztecs and the need for the Aztec Community to come together and rally around a majestic Monty Montezuma with the Flaming Spear back in Hand. A new Foundation will be launched which will raise awareness and support about Aztec Athletics and raise tremendously for the Aztec Athletic Department all the meanwhile pursuing more "Orthodox" policies at SDSU.

Following the ceremony there will be group chat and friendly debate at the tables and after Costco closes a good Convoy of us can Hit the Bars.

So Please come and join SteveAztec, AztecBruce, the GreatAztecJoe, the AztecWarriorFoundation on a momentous and Special Friday Night.

I think I’ll leave this one up for a bit :hmmm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

17 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

While you guys are at Costco, do you mind picking up some bulk buttwipe?

A lot of families are expected to attend so I trust some shopping will get done once we move on from the group debate stage of the evening.

Did Aztecs use flaming spears? Wouldn't Order of the Obsidian Blade or Order of the Jaguar Warrior be more fitting?

22 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I'll have a slice of pepperoni and a Coke, thanks.

And a couple of chicken bakes too.

44 minutes ago, Aztec Legend said:

WHAT: Establishing a New Order for San Diego State 

WHERE: Vista Costco Food Court, California

WHEN: FRIDAY MAY 17TH at 7:00-10:00+ PM local time 

WHO: Aztec Fans, Aztec Boosters, Aztec Allies, the AztecWarriorFoundation 

MESSAGE: Were calling upon all Aztec Fans(and Aztec Allies) to join the remnants of the AztecWarriorFoundation(AWF) to attend the inaugural meeting of a new force which will change the game at SDSU and remake us into a National Power Athletically, Academically, & Spiritually by establishing THE ORDER OF THE FLAMING SPEAR. By bringing back Monty Montezuma in his iconic getup with the Flaming Spear back in Hand!!! 

SDSU Icon SteveAztec, SDSU's very own Tlatoani, will be giving a Speech regarding the perilous situation facing the San Diego State Aztecs and the need for the Aztec Community to come together and rally around a majestic Monty Montezuma with the Flaming Spear back in Hand. A new Foundation will be launched which will raise awareness and support about Aztec Athletics and raise tremendously for the Aztec Athletic Department all the meanwhile pursuing more "Orthodox" policies at SDSU.

Following the ceremony there will be group chat and friendly debate at the tables and after Costco closes a good Convoy of us can Hit the Bars.

So Please come and join SteveAztec, AztecBruce, the GreatAztecJoe, the AztecWarriorFoundation on a momentous and Special Friday Night.

We need someone to livestream this. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Guest #1Stunner
12 minutes ago, Aztec Legend said:

A lot of families are expected to attend so I trust some shopping will get done once we move on from the group debate stage of the evening.

Will any time be set aside for discussing and preserving the BYU vs SDSU rivalry (football game is on rivalry weekend this year)?

What about the possibility of making SDSU vs BYU an annual rivalry weekend event?

Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
John Winger: You mean like flaming? Or part time?
Recruiter: Well, it's a question we have to ask of all our new recruits.
Russell Ziskey: No, we're not homosexual, but we are *willing to learn*.
John Winger: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
Recruiter: I'll just put that as a 'no'.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Guest #1Stunner
17 minutes ago, Aztec Legend said:

Ha!

Those Pizzas are Awesome 

What about the SDSU vs USD basketball series?

What is your group's policy on the status of this rivalry?  

I won't support the Spears unless the rivalry with USD is respected.

21 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Will any time be set aside for discussing and preserving the BYU vs SDSU rivalry (football game is on rivalry weekend this year)?

What about the possibility of making SDSU vs BYU an annual rivalry weekend event?

Lol, No one cares about byu.

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

We need someone to livestream this. 

Our Bronco and Bulldog Brothers are welcome to attend. Its a chance for you guys to get the inside scoop on a momentous moment in the History of San Diego State.

Just now, Aztec Legend said:

Our Bronco and Bulldog Brothers are welcome to attend. Its a chance for you guys to get the inside scoop on a momentous moment in the History of San Diego State.

happy fuck yeah GIF