Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

2019 Paradise Jam Bracket announced

November 22nd

Valparaiso vs. Grand Canyon

Nevada vs. Fordham

Cincinnati vs. Illinois St

Western Kentucky vs. Bowling Green

November 23rd:

Two Losing Bracket games

November 24th:

Two Winning Bracket Games

November 25th:

7th Place Game

5th Place Game

3rd Place Game

Championship Game

15 minutes ago, bigd said:

Looks like another weak tournament for Nevada. Hopefully someday we're able to get into a prestigious one...

On the up side, it's a trip to the Virgin Islands. B)

54 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

A game with Cincy would be nice.

True, but I think they're expected to take a pretty big step back this year (although I guess so are we haha).

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:48 PM, Nevada Convert said:

A game with Cincy would be nice.

It would be better if the Mick were still there.  I'd like to see another meltdown after a comeback win.  

I swear, when we beat them in the Dance, I thought the little phucker was going to cry. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

9 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

It would be better if the Mick were still there.  I'd like to see another meltdown after a comeback win.  

I swear, when we beat them in the Dance, I thought the little phucker was going to cry. 

I think that was the beginning of the end for him in Cincinnati. That would've been his first time making it to the sweet 16 but he couldn't make it. I think both him and the fans were ready for a change.

19 hours ago, bigd said:

I think that was the beginning of the end for him in Cincinnati. That would've been his first time making it to the sweet 16 but he couldn't make it. I think both him and the fans were ready for a change.

I think that was more of a final nail in the coffin for him in Cincy. After that game the fans and I think university were looking for ways to get Cronin out of Cincy. However if Nevada does play Cincy I don't think it would be before the championship game. 

16 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I think that was more of a final nail in the coffin for him in Cincy. After that game the fans and I think university were looking for ways to get Cronin out of Cincy. However if Nevada does play Cincy I don't think it would be before the championship game. 

Yeah they're on the other side of the bracket so it would have to be the championship. Looking at the field though I think that is very likely.