Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

New Battle Ground State Poll Trump vs. Biden 2020

Trump vs. Biden 2020

48% - 44%  Florida  Trump +4

49% - 44%  Iowa  Trump +5

42% - 45%  Michigan  Biden +3

49% - 42%  Texas  Trump +7

45% - 46%  Pennsylvania  Biden +1

46% - 42%  Wisconsin  Trump +4

46% - 44%  Overall  Trump +2

I know that there’s lots of polls out there, but this one surprised me because they’re showing  he’s ahead in 4 of 6. I would’ve expected him to be down by just about all of them. With the media and the Dem’s always bashing on him, his numbers will suffer. But once his campaign gets going, Americans will hear about the great things that are happening straight from Trump. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/gop-poll-reassuring-for-trump-in-key-states-but-offers-warning-about-michigan%3f_amp=true. Biden

kat.jpg

Overall, the margin of error was 2.8 percentage points, a figure generally considered reliable. However, each state measured, with a sample of 200 likely voters, had a relatively high margin of error of 6.9 points. Americans for Fair Skies purposely commissioned this poll of states important to Trump’s reelection in a bid to catch the president’s attention on a trade dispute American carriers are embroiled in with airlines being subsidized by Qatar.

So the only state where the difference isn't within the margin of error is Texas, and that's only by 0.1 percentage points. 

20 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

I'll start giving polls more attention a year from now

^ This

If the economy is what it is today, Trump won't lose.  It really is that simple.  I won't care what any poll says.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

I'm surprised Wisc. has Trump after they threw out some republicans last Nov.  and I'm surprised Penn is so close.  
But really, what does Biden have to run on?  I'm an old white guy but I'm not Trump!  

To paraphrase pokebball from the other thread, these numbers are meaningless at this juncture. They will begin becoming meaningful in a couple months.

Boom goes the dynamite.