Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Virginia democrats and democrats around the world fine with blackface, killing babies and sexual assault.

All blown over nothing to see here.  Time to run for re-election.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-virginias-top-democrats-survived-a-storm-of-scandal-11557529444

It’s hard to believe that a scandal involving abortion, multiple instances of politicians wearing blackface, and sexual assault allegations hasn’t resulted in a single resignation. The question on many minds now is: What, if anything, is the state GOP going to do about it?

Gov. Northam, a pediatrician, was asked during a Jan. 30 radio interview to defend state Democrats’ proposed legislation loosening restrictions on late-term abortion. In response, he appeared to endorse infanticide as an option when a child is born during a botched abortion. On Feb. 1, medical-school classmates offended by Mr. Northam’s comment released a photo from the governor’s 1984 yearbook page, showing a young man in blackface next to someone in a KKK outfit. Mr. Northam first acknowledged then denied being one of the men in the photo.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:11 AM, pokerider said:

hey, at least its not as bad as what Kavanaugh did!  Going to parties and underage drinking! 

What about multiple incidence of sexual assault?

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

I guess all the democrats like @Akkula, @jackmormon, @UNLV2001, @Boise fan, @SleepingGiantsFan, @Rocket, @retrofade and the rest are all fine with this.  They have no comments to make.

Or they are done rehashing old news.  

This crap is +3-months old.  Let us knew when you have something new to discuss.  Go beat your Deadhorse somewhere else.

12 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I guess all the democrats like @Akkula, @jackmormon, @UNLV2001, @Boise fan, @SleepingGiantsFan, @Rocket, @retrofade and the rest are all fine with this.  They have no comments to make.

1. Not a Democrat. But I guess everyone to the left of your views is a card carrying commie these days. @SleepingGiantsFan has stated that he isn't a Democrat either and that he left the party when they went crazy left, but I digress. 
  2. Not engaging in a thread with you doesn't mean that any of us are "fine" with anything. It means that --- speaking for myself anyway --- we've decided not to bother with you anymore. 

nick offerman you sound like a fool GIF

8 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

This crap is +3-months old.  Let us knew when you have something new to discuss.  Go beat your Deadhorse somewhere else.

Three months is short term compared to a lot of stuff brought up on this board. 

This is not behind them, more like riding in the backseat.  It will all come out again in the primaries.  If Northam somehow survives the primary, then the general election is going to be really interesting.  The go-to Democratic tactic of calling the Republican a racist will be off the table.

On 5/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, bluerules009 said:

It’s hard to believe that a scandal involving abortion, multiple instances of politicians wearing blackface, and sexual assault allegations hasn’t resulted in a single resignation. The question on many minds now is: What, if anything, is the state GOP going to do about it?

Ralph Northam has been asked to resign by basically every democrat and Northam is considering switching to independent. Both the Senate and House in Virginia are Republican controlled. But do you think wearing black-face as a college student rises to the level of possible impeachment?  Probably not.  Neither is saying something stupid in relation to an abortion law.

Justin Fairfax is in basically the same situation as Trump or Kavanaugh - accused of sexual misconduct but is denying it.  

11 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Three months old and already forgotten.  Not a problem for democrats like you, just move on right!

4 hours ago, retrofade said:
  1. Not a Democrat. But I guess everyone to the left of your views is a card carrying commie these days. @SleepingGiantsFan has stated that he isn't a Democrat either and that he left the party when they went crazy left, but I digress. 
  2. Not engaging in a thread with you doesn't mean that any of us are "fine" with anything. It means that --- speaking for myself anyway --- we've decided not to bother with you anymore. 

nick offerman you sound like a fool GIF

1)  You are right you are far more left and authoritarian than most democrats.

2)   Not engaging means you don't care, and it is pretty obvious the whole left side of the spectrum doesn't care because after just a few weeks this is all hidden under the covers and out of sight.   

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Ralph Northam has been asked to resign by basically every democrat and Northam is considering switching to independent. Both the Senate and House in Virginia are Republican controlled. But do you think wearing black-face as a college student rises to the level of possible impeachment?  Probably not.  Neither is saying something stupid in relation to an abortion law.

Justin Fairfax is in basically the same situation as Trump or Kavanaugh - accused of sexual misconduct but is denying it.  

Except there is a time and place and a hospital record to corroborate.

23 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

1)  You are right you are far more left and authoritarian than most democrats.

2)   Not engaging means you don't care, and it is pretty obvious the whole left side of the spectrum doesn't care because after just a few weeks this is all hidden under the covers and out of sight.   

fail martial arts GIF

Not engaging with you != not caring about the issues. It means that we can't be bothered to engage with you, because you can't have a reasonable discussion without attacking everyone who has a differing opinion. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

fail martial arts GIF

Not engaging with you != not caring about the issues. It means that we can't be bothered to engage with you, because you can't have a reasonable discussion without attacking everyone who has a differing opinion. 

Attacking your ideas is the problem you have.  You can't defend them, so it upsets you.

Just like this example you can't defend the lefts and your ignoring of rape, racism and baby killing so you are upset with me that I brought it up.

If this was a republican who did these things you would be posting daily on it.  Since it is a democrat you don't care because you are a hypocrite and again you can't defend it so you are mad at me for bringing it up.

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

But the dude is comedy gold!

very glad he has the deep emotional need to be such an arrogant ,condescending, know it all about absolutely everything in here.

Fun reads.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

39 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Attacking your ideas is the problem you have.  You can't defend them, so it upsets you.

Just like this example you can't defend the lefts and your ignoring of rape, racism and baby killing so you are upset with me that I brought it up.

If this was a republican who did these things you would be posting daily on it.  Since it is a democrat you don't care because you are a hypocrite and again you can't defend it so you are mad at me for bringing it up.

bowling fail GIF

You don't attack ideas, you attack people. Everybody here knows that. 

You've also created a false binary here. Not commenting on something != approving of it. So I have one for you. I don't live in Virginia, so I can't say that I really think all that much about the governor there. I didn't post in this thread until a little bit ago, because it's pointless to discuss anything with you. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

bowling fail GIF

You've also created a false binary here. Not commenting on something != approving of it. So I have one for you. I don't live in Virginia, so I can't say that I really think all that much about the governor there. I didn't post in this thread until a little bit ago, because it's pointless to discuss anything with you. 

Speak for yourself, I haven't commented because I have been out of the office for a few days huntin' babies.

Posted Image

11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

bowling fail GIF

I attacked the idea that you care about racism, sexism and the killing of babies in this thread.  Several times.  You can't defend yourself because you don't care if it is a democrat as your posting history proves so you are mad at me.   If this was Trump you would post several times daily on this, since it is a democrat you don't care.

All you have done is attack me.  Since that is your only choice and it is all you ever do.  As you have no real ideas, you are just partisan.

Who is being honest in this discussion hypocrite?  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!