Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Team specific message boards

Haven’t posted on any other than this one in years, but I looked around a little today and it seems like traffic is down like 90 percent compared to say 7-8 years ago. I know it’s basically summer but what happened?  MWC/WAC boards always had WAY more traffic than Pac boards. BroncoCountry is a ghost town, Fresno’s board is decent but still a fraction of the traffic it uses to get. Most others are dead unless I’m on the wrong ones. 

Wonder why. I used to be a die hard and now I don’t really give a shit but I don’t think most fans went that route. Or maybe they have.

3 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Haven’t posted on any other than this one in years, but I looked around a little today and it seems like traffic is down like 90 percent compared to say 7-8 years ago. I know it’s basically summer but what happened?  MWC/WAC boards always had WAY more traffic than Pac boards. BroncoCountry is a ghost town, Fresno’s board is decent but still a fraction of the traffic it uses to get. Most others are dead unless I’m on the wrong ones. 

Wonder why. I used to be a die hard and now I don’t really give a shit but I don’t think most fans went that route. Or maybe they have.

You’re surprised that people got fed up with Rafter and bailed? 

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I know the Nevada 247 board only gets a handful of posts per day but I hear there's more action on various Twitter accounts.

I haven't jumped down that rabbit hole yet, probably won't.

I don’t have fb. I use this site, and  TRM on 24/7 for my Lobo info.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

7 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

I don’t have fb. I use this site, and  TRM on 24/7 for my Lobo info.

Don't have FB? Are you writing a manifesto in a cabin somewhere? 

6 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Nor do I have FB. I hated FB. I know several my age (mid 30s) that have deactivated their FB accounts. Not too uncommon these days. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

23 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Why would I be writing a manifesto? You need information about me?i

if you want to know what I’m up to 

where I’m going,

what I’m wearing,

what im eating, and where,

what movie I last watched,

where I work,

who bugs me,

why am I mad/sad/glad... ask me here. There are tons of people here and out there, that don’t what to know that information either. Family and very close friends already know that info, cause they were there!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

26 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Nor do I have FB. I hated FB. I know several my age (mid 30s) that have deactivated their FB accounts. Not too uncommon these days. 

I've just shared this post on multiple social media platforms. I'll let you know what the world thinks of your outrageous behavior shortly. 

6 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

where I’m going,

what I’m wearing,

where I work,

who bugs me,

why am I mad/sad/glad... ask me here. There are tons of people here and out there, that don’t what to know that information either. Family and very close friends already know that info, cause they were there!

How dare you throw your off-the-grid views in my face....and on the internet, no less! I'll be creating a FB page dedicated to cyber-bullying you and you won't even know it because you're not there to see it. I don't even feel bad for what will likely transpire because you've forced my hand. 

12 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

where I’m going,

what I’m wearing,

where I work,

who bugs me,

My first and most important question is: What price is appropriate to sign Dak Prescott? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

14 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

My first and most important question is: What price is appropriate to sign Dak Prescott? 

Imo, Dak should get between 4-6 mil a year, but no more than a 5 year contract. I’d sign him to a 4 year, 22 mil. contract. If not, let him go free agent, and develop mike white and the cooper kid, and sign another experienced back  qb, 

10 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I'm with you. I don't have FB, Twitter, Snapchat, or Instagram. 

I've never had Facebook, but I'm on Twitter.  I'm also on LinkedIn which I despise with every fiber of my being.

7 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

I've never had Facebook, but I'm on Twitter.  I'm also on LinkedIn which I despise with every fiber of my being.

I forgot about LinkedIn. Probably because I'm not on there either

1 hour ago, Del Scorcho said:

Twitter, if tuned right, can be pretty useful for keeping one atop of what’s going on in the world. I can see how it could also be every bit as nauseating as FB, if not used correctly.