Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Chick-fil-A #3 restaurant chain

18 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

You are a biased Minnesotan, been eating too many pasties and too much lutefisk. 

He might be a Minnesotan but he's not wrong. Culver's is tits. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

He might be a Minnesotan but he's not wrong. Culver's is tits. 

What is your favorite?  Butter burger?

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

I forgot the name, but there's a bar in Riverbank w/a bunch of Rodeo posters that serves good food.

I've never drank in Riverbank. Even I have my limits. 

24 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

What is your favorite?  Butter burger?

They've got choices upon choices. But lately, I usually go with the Wisconsin Swiss Melt. 

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

They've got choices upon choices. But lately, I usually go with the Wisconsin Swiss Melt. 

I will try one this week.  I leave for my cabin behind the cheese curtain on Tuesday.  I do like their Crinkle Cut Fries and their custard is tits.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 minute ago, modestobulldog said:

I will try one this week.  I leave for my cabin behind the cheese curtain on Tuesday.  I do like their Crinkle Cut Fries and their custard is tits.

Have a good time. WIsconsin is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. 

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Have a good time. WIsconsin is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. 

First grocery stop will include New Glarus, and dinner out will include Bent Paddle from tap.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 5/9/2019 at 10:35 PM, retrofade said:

There was a Chick-fil-A boycott?

In other news, I've never understood the obsession with that place. Their food is mediocre at best.

Being the ultimate hopeless partisan, I have a really hard time believing that your political obsessed brain doesn’t have a link to your taste buds. Didn’t you say last year that eating Ben & Jerry was better with sex? or masterbating? (same thing in your case)

kat.jpg

12 hours ago, retrofade said:

Seriously? Damn, they're building one around the corner from my office, sounds like I'm going to have to check that out.

Their generic brand stuff is the best I've found along with Trader Joe's and Costco. They do it right at Wegmans. Treat their employees well, too.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Didn't see this one til now.  But as far as Chicken sandwiches go, Chick-fil-A has virtually no competition.  The chicken sandwiches from McDonalds, BK or Wendys, and my others don't compare at all to Chick-fil-A's.  

18 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

It a shame Hersey's closed down in near by Oakdale.   :-(

The plant has been mover to México.

20 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

That's some cold shit right there. Not wrong, but cold.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.