Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: Running 2019 MLB Highlights Thread

1 hour ago, wolfpack1 said:

NBA also? I wonder if she ever got mono or gave it to someone else

She always kissed them on the cheek. Didn't want to upset any wives or girl friends.

I just read more about her in Wikipedia. She was an exotic dancer. She kissed George Brett twice. George returned the favor by showing up at a club where she was preforming, jumping up on the stage, and kissing her!:Clapping:

28 minutes ago, renoskier said:

She always kissed them on the cheek. Didn't want to upset any wives or girl friends.

I just read more about her in Wikipedia. She was an exotic dancer. She kissed George Brett twice. George returned the favor by showing up at a club where she was preforming, jumping up on the stage, and kissing her!:Clapping:

With her being a dancer that would possibly make them angerier.

So are the Giants actually a mirage, or is this some sort of bizarre lightning in a bottle they've caught? It's seems they've finally joined the fly ball revolution...they've been playing incredible lately. 

I'd probably trade Will Smith and maybe Dyson and Watson, because RPs are a dime a dozen...I don't think they're going to get a good return for Bumgarner though. 

https://www.mlb.com/news/trevor-bauer-trade-reds

3 team trade.  Padres send Franmil Reyes and Logan Allen, and the Reds send Yasiel Puig to Cleveland.

The Indians send Trevor Bauer to Cincinnati. 

The Reds send Taylor Trammel (top prospect in their system, #30 overall) to San Diego.

Well @TheSanDiegan , looks like the Padres chose to stick with Renfroe instead of Reyes.  

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

https://www.mlb.com/news/trevor-bauer-trade-reds

3 team trade.  Padres send Franmil Reyes and Logan Allen, and the Reds send Yasiel Puig to Cleveland.

The Indians send Trevor Bauer to Cincinnati. 

The Reds send Taylor Trammel (top prospect in their system, #30 overall) to San Diego.

Well @TheSanDiegan , looks like the Padres chose to stick with Renfroe instead of Reyes.  

I'm actually pretty bummed we traded away El Franimal. Dude had a personality that made him an instant fan favorite.

I mean, how can you not love this guy:shrug: 

IMO Franmil has superstar potential, and has already proven his ability to destroy baseballs. And I thought Logan Allen had bene outstanding in his early work...  At least we didn't trade away Kirby.

Tbh, I really don't get the trade. We already have an abundance of depth in the OF, and we have OF speed in Margot. 

Anyway, anything can happen in the last 2 1/2 months of the regular season, but I am starting to look toward next year.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

One more.  This fellow's breakdown was spot on.  Tell ya what, I totally buy that supposed conversation.  And poor Chris Archer