Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: Running 2019 MLB Highlights Thread

Saw something today I don't know if I've ever seen before... Fernando Tatis Jr tagged up from third on a pop fly to second - and scored.

Nando.jpg

El Niño isn't so much a spark plug as he is a bored-out blueprinted small-block.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

30 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Saw something today I don't know if I've ever seen before... Fernando Tatis Jr tagged up from third on a pop fly to second - and scored.

Nando.jpg

El Niño isn't so much a spark plug as he is a bored-out blueprinted small-block.

Cool! Where was the pop up? Was the 2B moving away?

Dodgers. Three days, three walk-offs, three different rookies. The Superior Lifestyle not helping the Rocks today.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

The Dodgers have pretty much already clinched the western division with a lead of 13 games considering the teams behind them. 

Three of the team behind them would be in first place in the NL Central or NL East. The Doyjers' lead isn't an indictment of the NL West; rather it is indicative of just how good they are.

25 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

TStLF is both the most knowledge and the classiest fan in baseball IMO.

They were cheering Pujols before every at-bat.  

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

They were cheering Pujols before every at-bat.  

They did the same thing in our series there every time Fernando Tatis Jr. came up to bat, as his dad was a Cardinal for some time. And I find it even more impressive that they'll applaud good baseball regardless of which team is responsible.

On 6/23/2019 at 12:15 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

Nando.jpg

I have seen it once or twice before, you need a good speedster and also some people who aren't paying attention on the field either LOL. Still aggressive baserunning and speed helps with that. 

37 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Frankie Montas was suspended 80 games by MLB which pretty much ends his season for the A's.

Since his suspension will be complete before the end of September, why isn't he eligible for the playoffs?

6 hours ago, renoskier said:

Since his suspension will be complete before the end of September, why isn't he eligible for the playoffs?

Nope, if you are suspended for violation of the Substance Abuse Policy, you aren't eligible for the playoffs.

On 6/24/2019 at 1:40 PM, renoskier said:

Another reason I just remember is to be eligible for the postseason I think you need to be on the active roster on September 1st which he wouldn't be on either. So I think that is a double no no for him.