Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Rockets Over Israel

breitbart lols

Israel has the strongest military weapons and defense because if us, nobody ever believes Israel is the victim of any attack. Give it up kook.

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

breitbart lols

Israel has the strongest military weapons and defense because if us, nobody ever believes Israel is the victim of any attack. Give it up kook.

Tell that to the dead people killed by the rockets. 

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

breitbart lols

Is the information wrong?  You support terrorist?

110926run_defense710.jpg

11 minutes ago, Rocket said:

breitbart lols

Thank you for the Hamas jihadist point of view.

19 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Thank you for the Hamas jihadist point of view.

Thank you for the Nazi fascist point of view. Next you'll be stating there's very fine people on both sides.

Great, we have some idiots on this board that condone shooting hundreds of rockets at civilians. That’s the same mentality that resulted in the real Nazis slaughtering millions of Jews. What a bunch of phucking low life’s. 

23 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Great, we have some idiots on this board that condone shooting hundreds of rockets at civilians. That’s the same mentality that resulted in the real Nazis slaughtering millions of Jews. What a bunch of phucking low life’s. 

@Rocket thinks Hitler made some good points. This is no surprise.  Hatred for the Jewish people is a common thing with SJSU fans.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If there is one thing I know about fans of San Jose, it is that they hate Jews.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@Rocket thinks Hitler made some good points. This is no surprise.  Hatred for the Jewish people is a common thing with SJSU fans.

Crickey may be a sharks fan, but he's not part of the Spartan fan base. 

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Thank you for the Nazi fascist point of view. Next you'll be stating there's very fine people on both sides.

So if I don't support terrorist attacks against Israel  then I'm a Nazi fascist. 

Wow, you have multiple levels of stupid.  

46 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It's only a terrorist attack to the occupying force and you and drumpf, to the rest of the world it's self defense, genius.

But there aren’t any Israeli forces in Gaza....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

44 minutes ago, mugtang said:

But there aren’t any Israeli forces in Gaza....

Yeah, so? There aren't any Palestinian forces in Israel and last I looked, a lot more innocent Palestinians are dying than Israelis. 

Separate question: Is anyone who criticizes Israeli actions an Anti-Semite? 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

It's only a terrorist attack to the occupying force and you and drumpf, to the rest of the world it's self defense, genius.

Some terrorist attacks against civilians are good?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

7 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Yeah, so? There aren't any Palestinian forces in Israel and last I looked, a lot more innocent Palestinians are dying than Israelis. 

Yeah so?  Really.  You're better than this reno

The World Needs More Cowboys!

11 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Hamas fires rockets into Israel and Israel responds and they’re the bad guys.  Huh...

No, criticizing Israeli policies doesn’t make you an Anti-Semite.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater