Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

Trump would have been charged with obstruction were he not president, hundreds of former federal prosecutors assert

6 hours ago, renoskier said:

I liked Kasich, he was my choice; but refresh my memory, he never had enough support to really effect anyone. How did he hurt Rubio?

He was sapping 8-15% of the sane GOP primary every single state. After Rubio got smacked down by Christie he never recovered. Showed poorly in NH, badly in SC when Jeb had to bow out, got massacred in most of the SEC primary. Without Kasich splitting the I can’t stand Cruz but F Trump vote, he might have had a better shot. Even towards the end he was preventing Cruz from a real showdown for the soul of the Republican Party. I hate him.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Kasich probably would be hated worse than Trump trying to straddle the line between the parties. He would be hated by both sides. 

Maybe. But that's where things get done.

7 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

He was sapping 8-15% of the sane GOP primary every single state. After Rubio got smacked down by Christie he never recovered. Showed poorly in NH, badly in SC when Jeb had to bow out, got massacred in most of the SEC primary. Without Kasich splitting the I can’t stand Cruz but F Trump vote, he might have had a better shot. Even towards the end he was preventing Cruz from a real showdown for the soul of the Republican Party. I hate him.

I hate Cruz....phuck him.

I'm happier with Trump.

18 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I guess you don't negotiate very often or at all. 

I don't negotiate with morally deficient people for outcomes bad for everyone.

Compromise is not always good, in fact it is almost always flawed.

There is always a best way to do things and compromise almost always isn't it.

Famous compromises=  blacks will be counted as 3/5s of a human, Slaveholding permitted in Washington DC, Fugitive Slave Law, separate but equal in public accommodations, Missouri Compromise, ObamaCare,  Not counting several compromises by western countries with Hitler.

We can go on and on and granted there are a few good ones.

4 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I don't negotiate with morally deficient people for outcomes bad for everyone.

Compromise is not always good, in fact it is almost always flawed.

There is always a best way to do things and compromise almost always isn't it.

Famous compromises=  blacks will be counted as 3/5s of a human, Slaveholding permitted in Washington DC, Fugitive Slave Law, separate but equal in public accommodations, Missouri Compromise, ObamaCare,  Not counting several compromises by western countries with Hitler.

We can go on and on and granted there are a few good ones.

Funny you use that particular compromise. That was the bases of the electoral college if I'm remembering correctly

4 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Funny you use that particular compromise. That was the bases of the electoral college if I'm remembering correctly

So you are fine with counting blacks as 3/5s of a human and giving Hitler the Sudetenland as long as you get an electoral college?

Not to mention i did say "there are a few good ones".

I thought you were all up in arms about the Dems trying remove the electoral college.

Could be wrong. I believe all votes should be counted for president. 

Compromise when done correctly both sides feel pinched and victory at the same time

I thought you were all up in arms about the Dems trying remove the electoral college.

Could be wrong. I believe all votes should be counted for president. 

All votes are counted for president.  And again for the third time I will mention that I said some compromises were good.

Compromise when done correctly both sides feel pinched and victory at the same time

Why is doing something wrong correct?   

I understand you love the incremental taking away of rights.  You pass law after law until you finally get what you want.   Every freedom loving person is losing every time they compromise with the likes of you.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:21 AM, retrofade said:

What did these same people think about Comey’s ruling that there wasn’t enough evidence to go after Hillary? They didn’t ask? Oh I’m so surprised. 🤪🤪🤪

There are only 94 Federal Prosecutor positions right now according to Wikipedia. And plenty of these people have been in their positions a long time. Something smells here. 

Now, if you’re just talking prosecutors, there are over 2,300 prosecutor offices in the US. So lots of those folks. So if you were talking about State and Federal prosecutors, 670 sounds more believable. 

Guess what? They aren’t president, so tough shit to you TDS whiners. 

kat.jpg