Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

Football Talk: your key losses and returning starters

8 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Recruits w/with offers from the Top-60 academic institution (Am Assoc of Univ members) in the nation "...is just sad," & they are "morons."  GOT IT!

You know what's "...just sad?"  The fact you refuse to deny how thick the irony is that a boise cc fan brags about blu burro academics -&- your baseless name calling, sweeping generalities & lack of documentation.  

You go on & on about the "fact," however you refuse to post any....INTERESTING

Yeah, not impressed.  Look at the schools that offer Harsins recruits. 

I think it is safe to say Boise's football has an average IQ 30 points higher than CSU's.  Bobo goes after kids that can barely read, this is a widely accepted fact. 

5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think it is safe to say Boise's football has an average IQ 30 points higher than CSU's.  Bobo goes after kids that can barely read, this is a widely accepted fact. 

LOL... right Trucker U support group #56.

News Flash -- Rams just signed a LB Gradxfer from Troy who is very, very proven & accomplished.  Huge game in Troy's win vs. Neb, 2nd team All-SunBelt, starter since RS Fr year, 6'2 x 210, very Fast & athletic.  He is prototypical of the LB's (& DL) that our DC loves to employ... quicker, faster (thus normally a bit undersized) kids who can generate Chaos along the LOS, and can clean up breakdowns that inevitably occur.  Having only 1 LB returning who has Starting Experience (Max McDonald), this is a VERY GOOD move by our DC (Jancek) & Bobo !!!!!!  Can't teach Speed, Experience & Courageous performances in Big Games vs. P5's !!!!!!

https://troytrojans.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6580

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2019/05/06/tron-folsom-troy-transfers-colorado-state-football/1123612001/

13 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

How "poignant" is it that CSU-Fresno has a 26-22 (.542) record over the last-four-yrs?

Your goofing in predictions of 8-5 records, yet your boys are averaging a 6.5-5.5 record over the last-four-yrs.  That's MIGHTY RICH!

(1) No 'Dogs fans were predicting an 8-9-win season in 2016.  More like 2-4.

(2) As mentioned above, even this span, which includes the worst two-year stretch in program history, FS has outperformed CSU's historical average.

56 minutes ago, RAMification said:

Rams just signed a LB Gradxfer from Troy who is very, very proven & accomplished. 

Boise put up 56 points vs Troy last year.  Then put up 56 points on CSU.

I hope he fits what Bobo likes on defense (Harsin has been able to put up 115 in last two games).

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Boise put up 56 points vs Troy last year.  Then put up 56 points on CSU.

I hope he fits what Bobo likes on defense (Harsin has been able to put up 115 in last two games).

Oh gosh... what a dream killer you are. 

BTW, Impeccable logic predicting Tron's & CSU's success vs. BSU in '19 !!!  Where'd you learn such brilliance?  College?  Ohhh, well that explains it.   

17 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

csu’s all time football record is 508-544-33 (.479).  You guys should really just stop playing the sport. 

@JADogs05 is the one popping-off about 8-5 records when his team is well below that threshold lately.  I’ve been quite as a church mouse regarding my team’s recent performance.

Yo Rookie, maybe you should wait until your blu burros have established a D-1A history before you dictate who should, or should not be playing the sport.

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I’ll be happy to “look” when you present some evidence.

Nice to see you share the same semantic style & definition of fact as the residence of the WH.

Do you practice catch ‘n’ released?

1 hour ago, RAMification said:

Oh gosh... what a dream killer you are. 

BTW, Impeccable logic predicting Tron's & CSU's success vs. BSU in '19 !!!  Where'd you learn such brilliance?  College?  Ohhh, well that explains it.   

MV5BMTk4NTk4MTk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE2MDIwNA@@._V1_.jpg

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Yo Rookie, maybe you should wait until your blu burros have established a D-1A history before you dictate who should, or should not be playing the sport.

Lol. Bsu been playing d1 for what 24 years now?  You can look up their win percentage. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

3 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

@JADogs05 is the one pop-off about 8-5 records when his team is well below that threshold lately.  I’ve been quite as a church mouse regarding my team’s recent performance.

As an unbiased observer, I’d say Boises history in D1 gridiron is better than any program in the MWC. They’ve done more in less time than anybody here. 3 Fiesta bowls is 3 more major bowl victories than anyone here has in the last 25 years.

Good heavens I just defended Boise State. I’m going to go puke now. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

42 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

As an unbiased observer, I’d say Boises history in D1 gridiron is better than any program in the MWC. They’ve done more in less time than anybody here. 3 Fiesta bowls is 3 more major bowl victories than anyone here has in the last 25 years.

This is why I like you. #closetboisefan

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

@JADogs05 is the one pop-off about 8-5 records when his team is well below that threshold lately.  I’ve been quite as a church mouse regarding my team’s recent performance.

If you read the entire post, you’d realize that your reply was as non-responsive and off-topic as you usually are. Completely. 

2 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

If you read the entire post, you’d realize that your reply was as non-responsive and off-topic as you usually are. Completely. 

This thread was started to talk about the superior students that Harsin recruits.  You are both off-topic.

I remember listening to CSU's post game pressers with their star players.  Koko the gorilla could communicate her thoughts far better than those tards.

8 hours ago, RAMification said:

News Flash -- Rams just signed a LB Gradxfer from Troy who is very, very proven & accomplished.  Huge game in Troy's win vs. Neb, 2nd team All-SunBelt, starter since RS Fr year, 6'2 x 210, very Fast & athletic.  He is prototypical of the LB's (& DL) that our DC loves to employ... quicker, faster (thus normally a bit undersized) kids who can generate Chaos along the LOS, and can clean up breakdowns that inevitably occur.  Having only 1 LB returning who has Starting Experience (Max McDonald), this is a VERY GOOD move by our DC (Jancek) & Bobo !!!!!!  Can't teach Speed, Experience & Courageous performances in Big Games vs. P5's !!!!!!

https://troytrojans.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6580

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2019/05/06/tron-folsom-troy-transfers-colorado-state-football/1123612001/

Second team all sunbelt?  Yeah we had a first team all sun belt grad transfer.  Trust me, being second team does not say much. 

I wonder who helped him graduate?  Is she coming along with him?  We know Bobo would not be interested if he could do basic asthmatic and spell his name properly coming out of high school.

7 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Lol. Bsu been playing d1 for what 24 years now?  You can look up their win percentage. 

Compared to +100-yrs for CSU.  Y'all, Appy State & Liberty are all newbies.

For God's sake...you haven't even been D-1A for 1/2-of-my-lifetime.

5 hours ago, madmartigan said:

SURE...they've "...done more in less time than anybody here."  I won't argue that.  Give 'em their props.

However we're discussing "history" here.  From where I sit, an institution that has been a Juco in my lifetime & in D-1A for less-than-1/2 my life, doesn't have f'ball "history."  The Blu Burros have f'ball current events.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Second team all sunbelt?  Yeah we had a first team all sun belt grad transfer.  Trust me, being second team does not say much. 

I wonder who helped him graduate?  Is she coming along with him?  We know Bobo would not be interested if he could do basic asthmatic and spell his name properly coming out of high school.

I'll take the 2x leading tackler (2017 & 2018) for a team that beat Nebraska in Lincoln all-day-long.

Your Juco goes #IvyLeague schtick is amusing.