Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Rumors - Donk FB Players With Legal Troubles

Hearing that donk nation might be short a couple of players due to legal troubles.

True or false?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

Hearing that donk nation might be short a couple of players due to legal troubles.

True or false?

Dude you know it's true. Boise players breaking the law is a tradition like no other

Guest #1Stunner

If I'm Boise State, I send the offending players to Idaho Falls for the summer, and have them learn some hard work and respect!

Get these kids working on an East Idaho farm....then we'll see how fancy they really are!

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Lack of institutional control is a rich Bronco history. 

Yeah if you count players buying incoming freshmen a burger and sleeping on their couch before summer school a huge infraction. Oh and I forgot the women’s tennis team had a couple of European girls that played a match or two that weren’t eligible. We break the rules bigtime. 

Whats even dumber is Gene Bleymeier our AD was fired over the above transgressions. 

23 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Yeah if you count players buying incoming freshmen a burger and sleeping on their couch before summer school a huge infraction. Oh and I forgot the women’s tennis team had a couple of European girls that played a match or two that weren’t eligible. We break the rules bigtime. 

Whats even dumber is Gene Bleymeier our AD was fired over the above transgressions. 

Dumb. Try indoor secret practices and rampant steroid use. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

I'm no big supporter of the On-the-Bluers but it's now been more than 24 hours since this thread was started with nary one link to a single source for the assertion made.

Where for art thou information Bulldog fans?

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I'm no big supporter of the On-the-Bluers but it's now been more than 24 hours since this thread was started with nary one link to a single source for the assertion made.

There is nothing to it. Fresno fans just got butthurt over getting roped into a double digit page trolling thread and were trying to get their dignity back by starting their own. But Fresno fan is just a much easier catch. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

There is nothing to it. Fresno fans just got butthurt over getting roped into a double digit page trolling thread and were trying to get their dignity back by starting their own. But Fresno fan is just a much easier catch. 

The irony...find me a post in that thread from me. I’ve got mine quoted above.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Fair response. To be honest, I’d read about it somewhere and cannot recall where it was...that’s why I asked the question since I never did see it discussed on this forum. In truth, it was more a question and not so much a troll attempt.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, Dogs4Me said:

Fair response. To be honest, I’d read about it somewhere and cannot recall where it was...that’s why I asked the question since I never did see it discussed on this forum. In truth, it was more a question and not so much a troll attempt.

The rumor going around is that a QB peed off of a balcony.  

6 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

The rumor going around is that a QB peed off of a balcony.  

Or so he thought.  Turned out he was just on a patio.  No public indecency charges, but was charged with stupidity and has to sweep Boise bike paths for 100 hours and is forced to repeat Clutches and Splitters 101 next quarter "just because".

On 4/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, kingpotato said:

Lol, no one is buying it. 

On 4/27/2019 at 9:49 AM, Dogs4Me said:

True or false?

It is Boise State, since when does legal trouble result in short players?

110926run_defense710.jpg