Sign in to follow this  
BSUTOP25

Radical Left Authoritarian Gonna Radical Left Authoritarian

17 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Do you think incarceration should be voluntary?

I believe the state is subservient to the people rather than people subservient to the state. Laws should be designed to protect individuals by limiting state authority. Therefore, if a parent allows their child to miss more than a month of school, I do not believe said parent should be gulaged. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I believe the state is subservient to the people rather than people subservient to the state. Laws should be designed to protect individuals by limiting state authority. Therefore, if a parent allows their child to miss more than a month of school, I do not believe said parent should be gulaged. 

Understood.  I just thought of primary education as part time incarceration. A bad attempt at a sarcastic joke, my apologies.

Yeah, because a year without parents is so healthy for a child's mental and psychological health....a few extra days of no school vs. A year without parents or 2500 dollar fine to bankrupt the struggling household, yeah that's real healthy for a child to see....and you want to curb youth crime that way? That's more likely to cause higher youth crime....moron....

• Like 1

Teachers and government fail at providing an atmosphere kids want to attend.  

They have to blame someone.