Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

Not Nevada Related: NFL Draft

Who is getting drafted from your squads and in what rounds?

From USU I have: Dax Raymond 4th and Darwin Thompson 6th

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Only two from Wyoming have a real shot: Granderson and Wingard.

Granderson had day 2 potential before his sexual assault allegations. Now he's a day 3 pick.

Wingard has been turning heads at all star games and pro days. He'll sneak into the 6th or 7th round.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 4/14/2019 at 6:06 PM, CV147 said:

Rypien and Mattison should be drafted in the fourth through seventh rounds.

I’d agree with that, and also wouldn't be surprised if one or both slipped to UDFA. 

I also think Jabril Frazier OLB (depending on medical q’s) and Durrant Miles (DE) also could have worked their way into the 6-7th round.

AJ Richardson and Sean Modster should get tryouts but there are way too many freaks at WR for either to get drafted.

Last year I would have said CB Tyler Horton, but our punter was only 0.06 sec slower in the 40 - not a good look and seemed Horton had struggles with injuries during season as well.

25 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

the NFL draft has to be the most over-covered event in USA sports.

Golf is covered at all my man

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

37 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

This is absolutely true...

11 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Golf is covered at all my man

I may have to cut you.

42 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

You cover what people care about and where money is, unless it's political. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, madmartigan said:

You cover what people care about and where money is, unless it's political. 

I think it's interesting that ESPN has been able to create most of the interest in these events. It really is very impressive marketing.

2 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I think it's interesting that ESPN has been able to create most of the interest in these events. It really is very impressive marketing.

They are masters at it. I also think in the offseason football fans are so hungry for football something as boring as the draft gets over covered.