Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

OT: The Masters

He took a 9 iron in the face a decade ago, looked dead as a golfer as little as a year and a half ago. The kids ain’t scared of him. And he is weathering their late charges.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Unreal.  :Clapping:

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Schaufelle needs to birdie 18 to have any chance.  Really, the only other guy left to challenge Tiger is Brooks.  He might need birdie-birdie himself... and it STILL might not be enough...

2 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

I know he's been back for the past year or so, but I just can't believe he's about to win his 5th Green jacket.  Just hit the Fairway on 17 and 18 and I think he wins...

I mean... a year ago, I would have said that he might have a chance at one more major. Now I'm of the option that he could challenge the Golden Bear's record.