Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

SJSU Stadium Project

23 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Whatevs. If it were my school, id want real change that will move the school forward. Spend that money on another needed building. That new science building AND a rennovation for that shithole Duncan hall. I know the faculty there hate that building. Im sure theyll be glad to know that instead of new teaching labs, there are better concessions for the hundred or so visiting fans and the SJSU marching band. SAN!

Duncan Hall is going to be renovated -- the new science building is just the first phase of a new "Science Park" in that area of campus:

The CSU Board of Trustees has given final approval of an ambitious plan to create state-of-the-art learning and research spaces in the southwest quadrant of the SJSU campus. The Science and Innovation Complex will include a new high-rise laboratory building, tentatively named the Interdisciplinary Science Building (ISB), a second, smaller collaboration building, existing Maquarrie Hall, and a renovated Duncan Hall.

Source: http://www.sjsu.edu/science/Science_Innovation_Complex/index.html

1 hour ago, godogsgo said:

Whatevs. If it were my school, id want real change that will move the school forward. Spend that money on another needed building. That new science building AND a rennovation for that shithole Duncan hall. I know the faculty there hate that building. Im sure theyll be glad to know that instead of new teaching labs, there are better concessions for the hundred or so visiting fans and the SJSU marching band. SAN!

As stated just above, Duncan Hall - both wings - will be renovated after the Interdisciplinary Science Building is built anyway.  North Hall (Phase I) will be in 2020-2021 at about $38MM.    South Hall (Phase II) will be in 2021-2022 at about $41MM...

23 hours ago, SpartanDude said:

The entire east side will be rebuilt as part of this project. New stands, better facilities for televised games, better speakers, and hopefully improved lighting are all part of this project. It's half a new stadium and a new football operations center rolled into one project.  

Glad to hear they sprung for a whole new deck.  

3 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Why? Sharta football is a dead man walking. Total waste of money. 

Exactly. How's that outside wide receiver's coaching hire working out? Total freaking morons.

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Exactly. How's that outside wide receiver's coaching hire working out? Total freaking morons.

Clearly this analysis is the top result of his continuation GED diploma. 

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Wow is that what SJSU degree gets you? Thank zod I didn't go there.

Based on your highly analytical observations, you didn't go anywhere after continuation "adult" school. 

1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Based on your highly analytical observations, you didn't go anywhere after continuation "adult" school. 

So you actually think your football program is going to continue to survive and thrive??

z2CvR6.gif

3 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Clearly this analysis is the top result of his continuation GED diploma. 

No analysis or GED's needed, what's your prediction for wins this year? 1? lol 

31 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Really? You sure do bitch about it...a lot:hmmm:

The fact that my comments about SJSU have nothing to do with Nevada, yet it bothers you so much is definitely a head scratcher :hmmm:LOL. 

You should put me on ignore like some of the other Sharta pvssies have if it's too much for you. 

16 minutes ago, Cincy said:

The fact that my comments about SJSU have nothing to do with Nevada, yet it bothers you so much is definitely a head scratcher :hmmm:LOL. 

You should put me on ignore like some of the other Sharta pvssies have if it's too much for you. 

Go ahead if you want. I just enjoy giving you shit anout your Joser obsession. 

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

No analysis or GED's needed, what's your prediction for wins this year? 1? lol 

Not analytical, not witty and not imaginative. You're best comeback is to use a recycled and over killed joke. I agree. You have no analysis.