Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

SJSU Stadium Project

Announced prior to today’s Spring Game by AD Marie Tuite; The groundbreaking for the Football Operations Building, which includes demolition and replacement of entire east side of the stadium, will take place on June 5th, 2019. 

Champ Logo.jpg

Losing seats to put up a building is not a good sign. But at least there won't be empty seats there anymore. I used to be mostly optimistic until Tuite & Brennan took over. :waiting:

It’s about time! Congrats Spartans. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

17 minutes ago, crixus said:

Losing seats to put up a building is not a good sign. But at least there won't be empty seats there anymore. I used to be mostly optimistic until Tuite & Brennan took over. :waiting:

Yea, 40 million raised and renovation-terrible news...ya big dummy

20 minutes ago, crixus said:

Pardon my French, but you’re an idiot.

Champ Logo.jpg

On 4/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, Mike Morgan said:

Pardon my French, but you’re an idiot.

aqmRR3a.gif

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Yea, 40 million raised and renovation-terrible news...ya big dummy

I'm all for raising money for renovation and I've donated myself. I was joking sarcastically about losing the seats, but I'm not a fan of Tuite or Brennan. And I'll donate again when my tax refund check comes. https://sjsufootball.com/football-operations-building.html

55 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Announced prior to today’s Spring Game by AD Marie Tuite; The groundbreaking for the Football Operations Building, which includes demolition and replacement of entire east side of the stadium, will take place on June 5th, 2019. 

Great investment. Especially after SJSU drops football in a few years. 

1 hour ago, Mike Morgan said:

That is great news, do you have any of the specifics as to seating changes or perhaps a drawing as to what it is going to look like ?

4 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

That is great news, do you have any of the specifics as to seating changes or perhaps a drawing as to what it is going to look like ?

Updated renderings will be shown on the day of the groundbreaking.

Champ Logo.jpg

2 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Congrats, good news. Now time to build the fanbase. 

For some bigger TV games, maybe you guys should pay people $20 a seat to show up. Use it as a loss leader and just make sure they have a good time. If you do that, they’ll pay to come next time. When was the last time SAN! has experienced a sold out crowd there? 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, crixus said:

I'm all for raising money for renovation and I've donated myself. I was joking sarcastically about losing the seats, but I'm not a fan of Tuite or Brennan. And I'll donate again when my tax refund check comes. https://sjsufootball.com/football-operations-building.html

Well, yer timing? Not great.. but ok...