Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Queta gone

7 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

Writes the guy with 17,994 posts, roughly half of them multi-paragraph, meandering messes to the guy with 486 posts, many of them brief, yet eloquent odes to your serial dumbshittery. Excellent work!

Game. Set. Match.

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It was funny the first time you post it. Now it’s getting cliche.

You aren't the intended audience brosef

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

This from a guy that can’t even make a simple point on board posts & time without fvcking it all up. 😳😳😊😚😨

Wut? simple point on board posts & time

Did you f that up?

But again, good job on cutting back. Coming back in the middle of the night for a couple more hours just screams self control. 

56 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Wut? simple point on board posts & time

Did you f that up?

But again, good job on cutting back. Coming back in the middle of the night for a couple more hours just screams self control. 

I assumed his comment had something to do with the Happy New Years theme of that Stooges picture that I cluelessly posted in mid April. None of us can be surprised he’s confused about the meaning of that picture/post. 

51 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

I assumed his comment had something to do with the Happy New Years theme of that Stooges picture that I cluelessly posted in mid April. None of us can be surprised he’s confused about the meaning of that picture/post. 

Ahhh....Thanks for the convert translation.

If only I spent as much time here as he claims I would have realized it was poor forum etiquette to post pics out of season.

My apologies to convert......truly the master troll.

2 hours ago, qwelish said:

Not getting drafted so go back to school would have been nice for Brandon McCoy.

Just sayin.

A couple more years in school might have done wonders for the kid. It would have at least given him a shot.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

6 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

So you’re saying that all of my posts get a facepalm? 😹😹😹 Now there’s some classic NVGiant accuracy. Damn, you lie more than Trump.

For most, your posts aren’t even worth that effort.

On 4/13/2019 at 6:29 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I already have been. Obviously my posting style evokes lots of different reactions. Mug should’ve owned the board back from 2008-2010 when I had a dozen threads going nuts.

You joined in the middle of 2009 bro

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 4/13/2019 at 5:29 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I already have been. Obviously my posting style evokes lots of different reactions. Mug should’ve owned the board back from 2008-2010 when I had a dozen threads going nuts.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

You joined in the middle of 2009 bro

When you are dazzling everyone in that many threads it's hard to keep the years straight.

A quote from Coach Craig Smith regarding Queta:

“With Neemias, he is testing the waters. That’s the perfect name for it. I think the NBA had done some really good things with some new rules. An agent can guide them, and the NBA gives them feedback. ... We wish Neemias nothing but the best. If he can be a first-round pick and get some guaranteed things, it’s hard to pass up. We support Neemie and will support him through the process. He is an intelligent guy and has a good feel for the big picture.”

In other news, USU is currently ranked #1 in Recruiting in MBB. PREPARE YOUR ANIIIII! https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Basketball/CompositeTeamRankings/?Conference=M-West

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

59 minutes ago, Bob said:

There is zero chance Queta will get drafted. So he'll probably be back. He got owned by no-name big men from Washington in the tourney. Totally exposed. Nowhere close to an NBA prospect at this point. He's borderline uncoordinated when trying to shoot or dribble. Lots to work on for him

Sorry Aggies, ph/Bob has spoken, Queta's gone.

5 hours ago, Bob said:

There is zero chance Queta will get drafted. So he'll probably be back. He got owned by no-name big men from Washington in the tourney. Totally exposed. Nowhere close to an NBA prospect at this point. He's borderline uncoordinated when trying to shoot or dribble. Lots to work on for him

There is also zero chance that you have not had a weiner in your bum. 

6 hours ago, renoskier said:

Sorry Aggies, ph/Bob has spoken, Queta's gone.

Some serious reverse Juju going on here. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.