Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

AF BB news

49 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Air Force is a great and terrible job at the same time.  It’s great bc you get an extension despite having a poor record.  It’s terrible bc there’s ZERO expectations.

image.png.6699e3f29723a8666252c65733c508dd.png

55 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Air Force is a great and terrible job at the same time.  It’s great bc you get an extension despite having a poor record.  It’s terrible bc there’s ZERO expectations.

I wouldn't categorize it as either great or terrible. I would categorize it as the most difficult job in the MWC.  The challenges of building a program that can compete in the MWCare far greater because of the restrictions that come from being a military academy.

1 minute ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I wouldn't categorize it as either great or difficult. I would categorize it as the most difficult job in the MWC.  The challenges of building a program that can compete in the MWCare far greater because of the restrictions that come from being a military academy.

How is it not difficult?  That is one of the dumbest things I ever heard.  They found one of the best D1 players in Matt Mooney only to lose him to South Dakota and then Texas Tech.

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

How is it not difficult?  That is one of the dumbest things I ever heard.  They found one of the best D1 players in Matt Mooney only to lose him to South Dakota and then Texas Tech.

Sorry for a typo that threw you off. I accidentally substituted difficult for your original use of terrible.