Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Star Wars Episode IX Teaser

nerd

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

nerd

Is this how PhD candidates in colonial history say "comrade"?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Rouge One was the only good new Star Wars movie made. The rest have stunk. 

I dunno, I didn’t dislike any of the new ones. Didn’t love any of them either though, except for Rouge One. 

4 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

The last 3 minutes or so of Rogue One was good (the Vader scene), but the rest of it was just meh. 

SJWs ruined Star Wars. Thanks alot @retrofade @happycamper

On the other hand, if this upcoming Star Wars has a lengthy nude lesbian scene with Rey and some other hottie, that will be enough to reel me back in. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

The last 3 minutes or so of Rogue One was good (the Vader scene), but the rest of it was just meh. 

Amazing how we went back in time and made the only 3 films that were fully George Lucas' creations absolutely terrible

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Wait what... not only am I now a SJW, but I also ruined Star Wars? Please tell me what you're smoking and how I can get my hands on it, because it has to be some great shit.

26 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Amazing how we went back in time and made the only 3 films that were fully George Lucas' creations absolutely terrible

This is one of those rent free moments that they talk about all the time, right?