Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

FLORIDA STATE vs BOISE will be the biggest MWC football game of the year.

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There is only one "top" program in the MWC.  Fresno is to Boise as Northwestern is to Ohio State.

You are too good at this

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

11 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Seriously?  Swinging your hips around, and telling other posters what's what?!?!  

Who made you the board Mother?

No Ma'am!   Find someone else to boss around!!

latest?cb=20140824082010

You did, you don't remember the secret ceremony?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 4/13/2019 at 8:04 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

What’s interesting is that Washington isn’t running it either. Have defenses changed so much that Pete’s poison just doesn’t work anymore? 

I am convinced that it was the combination of Petersen & Harsin/Pease which made the offense so potent, along with some really talented players, of course. Sadly, once Harsin & Pease had left, Pete thought the Pistol would work and the result was 2013's 8-5 season.  

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There is only one "top" program in the MWC.  Fresno is to Boise as Northwestern is to Ohio State.

I see what you did there.  I almost couldn't read your post, the magnificent shine from the 2018 MWC football conference championship trophy was blocking my view.   

A more accurate comparison would probably be Ohio State and Michigan State. 

6 hours ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

I am convinced that it was the combination of Petersen & Harsin/Pease which made the offense so potent, along with some really talented players, of course. Sadly, once Harsin & Pease had left, Pete thought the Pistol would work and the result was 2013's 8-5 season.  

The big mistake Petersen made was inserting Prince as his OC. Prince only had two plays in the play book. A sideline bubble screen, or run it up the gut. I’ve never seen an offense that was so predictable. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

The big mistake Petersen made was inserting Prince as his OC. Prince only had two plays in the play book. A sideline bubble screen, or run it up the gut. I’ve never seen an offense that was so predictable. 

Yeah that was the "Pistol" offense that Pete brought in.  I always thought Pete dumbed down the offense because of Prince, not because of the players.  As a result, I think Southwick got baited and switched, along with everyone else.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

On 4/13/2019 at 7:04 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

What’s interesting is that Washington isn’t running it either. Have defenses changed so much that Pete’s poison just doesn’t work anymore? 

Yeah that’s true.. And they seem to score quite a bit. Maybe it just ran it’s course like the wildcat fad.

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Nevada's offense when Ault was here? The offense was really predictable at times. When sitting in the stands, the fans could tell you want play was coming sometimes.

On 4/12/2019 at 11:44 AM, #1Stunner said:

I love watching my MWC Conference-mates win Big Games!!  i'll be rooting hard for BSU & Fresno in their Big Games vs. major P5 programs (the Criminoles & University of Spoiled Children)!!!   May BSU slay another giant... and may the MWC do the same across the board!

I trust our MWC brothers will be rooting for the Rams vs the Bluffaloes on 8/30/19... and then 9/14/19 vs the Hogs of Arky-ville.  

What other BIG Games vs P5's do our MWC teams have thru out 2019??  GO MWC!!!!!!

On 4/12/2019 at 11:44 AM, #1Stunner said:

The undisputed KING of the MWC, Boise State, will play Florida State in Jacksonville.

I won't be surprised to see 20,000 Boise fans in attendance (they always travel well).

Already ranked as one of the top "kick off" games of the year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomlayberger/2019/04/12/the-2019-college-football-season-will-kick-off-with-a-few-appealing-non-conference-matchups/#4c488f8d5a97

This is going to go down as another Boise Sate classic. 

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Friend, 

Did you have a problem with the quote feature?

Yep... haven't been here for a long while, and I immediately mess that up!  Oh the embarrassment!!   All seriousness aside --- Goooo MWC!!!!!!!!

I'm going to make a post in a bit I hope you respond to, as a UNM Lobo fan.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:44 AM, #1Stunner said:

The undisputed KING of the MWC, Boise State, will play Florida State in Jacksonville.

I won't be surprised to see 20,000 Boise fans in attendance (they always travel well).

Already ranked as one of the top "kick off" games of the year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomlayberger/2019/04/12/the-2019-college-football-season-will-kick-off-with-a-few-appealing-non-conference-matchups/#4c488f8d5a97

This is going to go down as another Boise Sate classic.  

everbank-field-tickets.jpg

Only because Wyo will have accepted their invite to the B12 before opening weekend.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

3 hours ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

FSU has a tough non conference schedule BSU and UF to begin and end the year.Mark those down as losses

They play Florida every year so that isn't a biggy. But they have Alabama St and Louisiana-Monroe on their schedule otherwise. If they have turned the corner and want to return to where they should be, Florida St should finish 3-1 in OOC. If they lose to Boise, I don't see Taggert getting out of this season as coach.

14 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

They play Florida every year so that isn't a biggy. But they have Alabama St and Louisiana-Monroe on their schedule otherwise. If they have turned the corner and want to return to where they should be, Florida St should finish 3-1 in OOC. If they lose to Boise, I don't see Taggert getting out of this season as coach.

Losing to bsu won’t be a bad loss. Hasn’t been for awhile now. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

Losing to bsu won’t be a bad loss. Hasn’t been for awhile now. 

For Florida St who is trying to get back to glory, it will be a bad loss for them. Now it won't be as bad loss as if they lost to Louisiana-Monroe or when they almost lost to Samford last year but would suspect them and a lot of their fans expect to defeat Boise St.