Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

FLORIDA STATE vs BOISE will be the biggest MWC football game of the year.

Guest #1Stunner

The undisputed KING of the MWC, Boise State, will play Florida State in Jacksonville.

I won't be surprised to see 20,000 Boise fans in attendance (they always travel well).

Already ranked as one of the top "kick off" games of the year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomlayberger/2019/04/12/the-2019-college-football-season-will-kick-off-with-a-few-appealing-non-conference-matchups/#4c488f8d5a97

This is going to go down as another Boise Sate classic.  

everbank-field-tickets.jpg

Unless Florida St shows some life that isn't that big of a game like it was when scheduled. All the pressure will be on Florida St. If they lose, their fans will probably chase Taggart out of Jacksonville and the state of Florida. Also I think Fresno St @ USC that same week is on the same level of this game.

You can also say San Diego St @ UCLA is also on that same level. 

Utah st @ LSU I think might actually be the biggest OOC MWC game of the year.

so yeah no Florida St vs Boise st isn't the biggest game of the football year

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, wolfpack1 said:

Unless Florida St shows some life that isn't that big of a game like it was when scheduled. All the pressure will be on Florida St. If they lose, their fans will probably chase Taggart out of Jacksonville and the state of Florida. Also I think Fresno St @ USC that same week is on the same level of this game.

You can also say San Diego St @ UCLA is also on that same level. 

Utah st @ LSU I think might actually be the biggest OOC MWC game of the year.

so yeah no Florida St vs Boise st isn't the biggest game of the football year

It will probably be on ABC, and it is opening weekend.  It is going to get a ton of hype.

Plus... Look let's admit it.  Boise is still a national brand program.

Guest #1Stunner
46 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

I’m sure he (and everyone else) already knows that.

Disagree.   You are discounting the fact that this game is on opening week, when college football fever is at its peak.   Game will be huge and get tons of coverage.

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

It will probably be on ABC, and it is opening weekend.  It is going to get a ton of hype.

Plus... Look let's admit it.  Boise is still a national brand program.

Fresno St vs. USC is opening weekend as well. However I think Boise has backed off a bit from the national brand

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Fresno St vs. USC is opening weekend as well. However I think Boise has backed off a bit from the national brand

That will get some play too...

But East Coast bias is big.   That's why the Boise vs Florida State game is the biggest OOC game next season.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, godogsgo said:

Cute attempt at riling up the mwc fans, but i think we can all agree that those games are all bigger than any vs bYu

Did you not hear me?

I repeat....

The Boise vs Florida State game will be the biggest MWC football game all season...   it will be huge.

No other scheduled game comes close.

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

That will get some play too...

But East Coast bias is big.   That's why the Boise vs Florida State game is the biggest OOC game next season.

It will probably get on ABC but mostly because of Boise's contract but sorry Boise St vs Florida St IS NOT going to be the biggest OOC game this season. If both teams were expected to be at the top of the mountain maybe. I would put my money on Utah St vs. LSU as the biggest one but by the time that happens who knows what the teams would be doing. If that was the first week of the season like the other ones it would be big

All MWC eyes will be on UNLV vs Southern Utah.  This opening season game could determine the future of the Sanchez era.  The last time UNLV played Southern Utah was under the leadership of Bobby Hauck and we lost the game 41-16 back in 2011.  Caleb Herring had what I recall was one of the most poorly played game of any UNLV quarterback ever.   One of the most embarrassing, among the many, that I've personally witnessed.

7 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Did you not hear me?

I repeat....

The Boise vs Florida State game will be the biggest MWC football game all season...   it will be huge.

No other scheduled game comes close.

Dude, nobody gives a shit about your trolling.

Guest #1Stunner
42 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Dude, nobody gives a shit about your trolling.

Stay in your lane.  This is a the sports section.  Everyone knows that you only post about Trump.

Trump 24/7 talk is on the other section.

Guest #1Stunner
32 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Both teams are down. Neither has a QB that’s done anything. 

I learned nothing from Boise’s spring game. Except that Bachmeier won’t be ready unless he kills it this summer.

OK, the thing with Boise is there have been many times where I expected them to be down, but they always reload.

Plus, I think the new DC 

Who is the starting QB for Boise this year?

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Stay in your lane.  This is a the sports section.  Everyone knows that you only post about Trump.

Trump 24/7 talk is on the other section.

Oh +++++ off, stunner. You don't like that I'm calling you out on your trolling, I get that, but I'm still going to do it.