Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

WikiLeaks

Everyday it blows my mind that his followers will justify anything he says.. Lying is 100 percent ok with them. If Obama had said wind causes cancer I’d never be able to trust him again.

Remember when America shitcanned Dukakis for spelling “potatoe”? What happened to those people.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:35 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Remember when America shitcanned Dukakis for spelling “potatoe”? What happened to those people.

I thought that was VP Dan Quayle.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 4/15/2019 at 12:26 AM, IanforHeisman said:

Well whoever it was let’s get back to that.

We voted for Bush/Quayle, remember? I'd still take that over Dukakis. Policies matter more than inconsequential soundbites

On 4/12/2019 at 7:49 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

+++++off retrofade you're full of shit you're a pro western propaganda agent

This board is made for fans of American sports played in American universities located in the most western part of the most western nation of the west. 

What the +++++ do you think our worldview is going to be? "Screw the American hegemony and the objective growth in economic mobility and personal freedom that comes with it, let's support the Iron Curtain 2.0"?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.