Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dj_John69

Nevada's roster for next year

2 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

WTAF are you talking about?

May I say you are and remain the standard bearer for The Stupidest Fans in College Sports.

Reno:  Bowling, Meth, Retards

LOL

From the guy who wrote message board novels about how "Soccer City" would and should defeat his own school's bid for a new football stadium.

That was hilarious:lol:  What a phucking loser.

13 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Alford is doing what he has to do and frankly the only thing he can do to fix the Muss Mess; recruit questionable talent in order to balance out class distribution. The problem is you'll get stuck with a few stinkers in the process.

Short term you're pretty much screwed.

Cambridge looks OK. He had Stanford, Virginia Tech and Vanderbilt in his top 3 before we came knocking. And those guys appeared to really want him. 

Meeks has a 45% 3 pt. average from 80 shots. That's pretty damn good. We need more 3 pt shooters to join Jazz. Last year Jazz had a 45% 3 pt. ave. from 157 shots. And 49% FG% from 232 shots. 84% from the line.

Parrish is simply a stud.

Milling might be who you were talking about, the guy from Europe. He doesn't appear to stand out on anything, but he's probably a good bench guy. Too little on him at this point to judge. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Cambridge looks OK. He had Stanford, Virginia Tech and Vanderbilt in his top 3 before we came knocking. And those guys appeared to really want him. 

Meeks has a 45% 3 pt. average from 80 shots. That's pretty damn good. We need more 3 pt shooters to join Jazz. Last year Jazz had a 45% 3 pt. ave. from 157 shots. And 49% FG% from 232 shots. 84% from the line.

Parrish is simply a stud.

Milling might be who you were talking about, the guy from Europe. He doesn't appear to stand out on anything, but he's probably a good bench guy. Too little on him at this point to judge. 

Meeks MADE 80 3s at 44% for the national championship prep HS team. That’s pretty insane.

10 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

He’s announcing his decision tomorrow 

Crossing my fingers, it would be huge if we could land him. I think we have a solid chance. 

Kuany ended up choosing Cal. Definitely a bummer, he would've been a nice addition. Our frontcourt will be dangerously thin this year if Brown doesn't return.

On 4/11/2019 at 12:41 PM, Aslowhiteguy said:

Muss might be trying to raid our cupboard.  If so, he'll probably get a few and damage his reputation in the process. 

Yeah right. Raid the four scrubs you got.:rotflmfao:

yeah right smile GIF by bubly

11 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Yeah right. Raid the four scrubs you got.:rotflmfao:

yeah right smile GIF by bubly

You’re a sad little man. 

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

What's wrong with the other half?

Been asking myself that for a long time. ... then I remember that most of them went to UNLV.