Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dj_John69

Nevada's roster for next year

6 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Me too! I thought he was gone for sure. He's the one guy I believed could have ended up at Arkansas.

Agreed. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

Great news to see him staying. From his perspective he probably sees how few players we have signed up and there will be ample playing time for him.

Welcome back to the Pack Parrish. Hopefully the first of many.

26 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Jazz Johnson

Eric Parrish

I hope he's not confusing Reno with Vegas. "down to Reno":hmmm:

"It's definitely been a stressful few weeks, but now that it's final over, me and my girl and my daughter are ready to get down to Reno," Parrish said.

17 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I am shocked that Parrish is staying.

Me too!  But I’ll take it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, thatsmymammy said:

So far jazz, Parrish and Stevenson?

We almost have a team!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

We almost have a team!

Stevenson isn't in the transfer portal either right? So by December we might even have 3 players!

1 hour ago, bigd said:

Stevenson isn't in the transfer portal either right? So by December we might even have 3 players!

All it’s going to take to roll through this chitty conference!

Signed,

SDSU 

Easy Vegas and Utard fans... it was a joke! I’ll bash a Murray article in another thread so you can feel better about your teams!

20 hours ago, packNV said:

Did Muss offer JB? I'm not seeing anything regarding Muss. 

No, Im just bitter by the way our old coach treated a effing 5* at Nevada!!! Id love to punch Muss in his throat for that lol.

Realistically, JB will end up at Kentucky kicking Muss and his hogs in their nuts 2 times a year.

I’ll eat you keep almost everyone of last years roster that is still eligible except for maybe your 5* guy, was it Brown? This whole transfer portal is a new gimmick for most players with a coaching change. Top guys have good options, others...not so much at least for descent schools. Most guys want to transfer up and not sideways or down. Give it another week any everything will come together with the existing guys. 

Alford needs to get his ass in gear though to replace your seniors and that was close to half of your team.

35 minutes ago, quickdraw said:

I’ll eat you keep almost everyone of last years roster that is still eligible except for maybe your 5* guy, was it Brown? This whole transfer portal is a new gimmick for most players with a coaching change. Top guys have good options, others...not so much at least for descent schools. Most guys want to transfer up and not sideways or down. Give it another week any everything will come together with the existing guys. 

Alford needs to get his ass in gear though to replace your seniors and that was close to half of your team.

I suppose once we know what the final product will be, I may come to appreciate the radio silence.  But right now I'd kind of like to know who he's talking to. 

Alford seems a bit like Knuth in regards to PR.  We probably won't hear much from him until something is certain. And for better or for worse, I doubt he chases the media like Muss did. The guy hasn't even sent out a tweet since 2013.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama