Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Trump Approval Rating Hits All Time High: 53% !!!!!!

20 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

WTF? Dude, Obama was heavy into Dem politics for 12 flip’n years BEFORE he became president, ya goof.  No one with a brain saw him as an outsider to the political machine serving in elected office for 12 years before he became president, skippy. 8 years as a Illinois state senator and 4 years as a US Senator. No one with a brain saw him as an outsider to politics or Washington politics being a US Senator.  His claim to fame is that he was black, a very good speaker and the DNC proclaimed him as the next rock star of the party, people fell in line. 

OK, since it’s too complicated for you to understand, I broke it down for you, below, just like one would do so for a child to understand. See the question marks for Buttgig experience????  OK, now try one more time and explain to me what core experience he has to be qualified to be president.

Obama:  Core Experience12 years as state & US Senator  Bonus: black & great communicator.

Trump:  Core Experience:  Expert on the US and World Economy Bonus: Non-politician, outsider.

Buttgig:  Core Experience: ?????????????   Bonus: Outsider

😂😂😂 expert on US and world economy? I think you lose your expert badge after the second bankruptcy. 

He was a celebrity host of a game show that the 40+ white crowd loved.. It would shock no one for Republicans to elect a guy from Duck Dynasty or Honey BooBoo next go around.

U.S Military action likely in Venezuela documents show from secret meeting https://thegrayzone.com/2019/04/13/us-military-attack-venezuela-trump-csis-invasion/#more-6207 Among the roughly 40 figures invited to the off-the-record event to discuss potential US military action against Caracas were some of the most influential advisors on President Donald Trump’s Venezuela policy. They included current and former State Department, National Intelligence Council, and National Security Council officials, along with Admiral Kurt Tidd, who was until recently the commander of US SOUTHCOM.

On 4/12/2019 at 5:02 AM, Nevada Convert said:

WTF? Dude, Obama was heavy into Dem politics for 12 flip’n years BEFORE he became president, ya goof.  No one with a brain saw him as an outsider to the political machine serving in elected office for 12 years before he became president, skippy. 8 years as a Illinois state senator and 4 years as a US Senator. No one with a brain saw him as an outsider to politics or Washington politics being a US Senator.  His claim to fame is that he was black, a very good speaker and the DNC proclaimed him as the next rock star of the party, people fell in line. 

OK, since it’s too complicated for you to understand, I broke it down for you, below, just like one would do so for a child to understand. See the question marks for Buttgig experience????  OK, now try one more time and explain to me what core experience he has to be qualified to be president.

Obama:  Core Experience12 years as state & US Senator  Bonus: black & great communicator.

Trump:  Core Experience:  Expert on the US and World Economy Bonus: Non-politician, outsider.

Buttgig:  Core Experience: ?????????????   Bonus: Outsider

Convert, he'd had 2 years as a US senator when his star was rising. He was going up against someone who had been a US Senator for a full term, who had been the First Lady for 8 years before that - someone who had been at the center of the establishment since 1992. Bill Clinton literally tried to convince Ted Kennedy to back Hillary by saying about Obama "he's the kind of guy who gets us coffee". 

I swear to god every time I read your posts it's like you create a fantasy world to argue out of instead of doing little things like "remembering". 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Omar Barghouti, who was banned from entering the US, says Israel makes Washington do its bidding in suppressing the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, but it only results in greater grassroots support. Last week, Barghouti was prohibited from traveling from Israel to the US by the American immigration authorities despite having a valid visa.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:12 AM, IanforHeisman said:

Lou Dobbs. :rotflmfao:

Boom goes the dynamite.

15 hours ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

There was a time when I would occasionally spend 3:26 of my time listening to Hannity on the theory that he might persuade me of the righteousness of his opinion. However, he never did and I finally concluded that I would never get all those hours back. Worse, I worried that my IQ might have dropped a few points as a result.

Boom goes the dynamite.

It's nestled among the Redwoods in the woods of California. 2,700 acres of pristine land broken down into dozens of camps. And for two weeks every July since the 1880s, they have been filled with some of the most wealthy and powerful men in the world.Every Republican president since the 60's has attended

55 minutes ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

It's nestled among the Redwoods in the woods of California. 2,700 acres of pristine land broken down into dozens of camps. And for two weeks every July since the 1880s, they have been filled with some of the most wealthy and powerful men in the world.Every Republican president since the 60's has attended

You're trying just a little too hard, my man.

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 4/15/2019 at 3:12 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Look at me. What chance do I have if I don’t try too hard?

My man, everyone knows you're a russian troll. This isn't facebook and the demographics of people on here aren't what you want to target anyway so I'm not sure why you're here

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 4/15/2019 at 9:54 AM, happycamper said:

Convert, he'd had 2 years as a US senator when his star was rising. He was going up against someone who had been a US Senator for a full term, who had been the First Lady for 8 years before that - someone who had been at the center of the establishment since 1992. Bill Clinton literally tried to convince Ted Kennedy to back Hillary by saying about Obama "he's the kind of guy who gets us coffee". 

I swear to god every time I read your posts it's like you create a fantasy world to argue out of instead of doing little things like "remembering". 

LOL, every time you post, you bullshit, dance around and avoid the question because you’ve had your ass handed to you. Distraction posts don’t work on me.

We know that you think Peter has a bonus for being an outsider, but we still don’t know what you think Peter’s core experience is.  So I’ll ask you..... again!! What core experience does Peter Buttgig have to make him qualified to be president? 

kat.jpg

On 4/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Omar Barghouti, who was banned from entering the US, says Israel makes Washington do its bidding in suppressing the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, but it only results in greater grassroots support. Last week, Barghouti was prohibited from traveling from Israel to the US by the American immigration authorities despite having a valid visa.

When are you going to admit that you have a man crush on Vladimir? You know that if he were standing right in front of you, you’d give him big kisses on both of his cheeks until he pull away and scolded you for not knowing the state rule that Putin is only to receive a maximum of two kisses per comrade. 

kat.jpg

On 4/15/2019 at 2:48 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Speaking of rich and powerful: Vladimir Putin.  NOT !!!!!!!  😹  

Your buddy Vladie Boy is always throwing out propaganda that he’s got new wonder weapons, and the military that would rival the Soviet Union’s in their prime. Then why was he using some ancient T-62 tanks 1950’s era tanks when you guys invaded Georgia in 2008? Most of the old power traverses of the turrets weren’t working so crews hand to hand crank the turret and gun when horizontally aiming at targets which is incredibly slow and tiring. The tanks were so uncomfortable that on the trip down to Georgia, most of the tanks crews would sit outside on top of the tank. LOL. Even your current T-90 is a POS. It’s ranked 10th in the world, and even the Ukraine and France have better battle tanks. The US, the Brits, Germans and S. Koreans all have tanks that are extremely close. The M1A2 Abrams tanks (USA) are more versatile and we have it in big numbers unlike the other 3. 

kat.jpg

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, every time you post, you bullshit, dance around and avoid the question because you’ve had your ass handed to you. Distraction posts don’t work on me.

We know that you think Peter has a bonus for being an outsider, but we still don’t know what you think Peter’s core experience is.  So I’ll ask you..... again!! What core experience does Peter Buttgig have to make him qualified to be president? 

Convert, what the +++++ are you talking about? We haven't had someone run for president who I would consider "qualified" for actually doing the job of President since probably Bush I, and before that probably Nixon. We're not talking about how well someone is going to do the job - that has obviously not been the point of Presidential elections for a while. We're talking about electability. In terms of actually getting the job, less insider experience seems to play better with voters.

How is this complex?

10 hours ago, happycamper said:

Convert, what the +++++ are you talking about? We haven't had someone run for president who I would consider "qualified" for actually doing the job of President since probably Bush I, and before that probably Nixon. We're not talking about how well someone is going to do the job - that has obviously not been the point of Presidential elections for a while. We're talking about electability. In terms of actually getting the job, less insider experience seems to play better with voters.

How is this complex?

You’re the one that’s trying to make it complex. My question is about as simple as it gets. You still won’t answer the question because you don’t want to say that he doesn’t have any.

What makes someone qualified to be president? That answer will be different to every person out there. That’s why I’m asking you to tell me what core experience he has that people can use to determine if they think he’s qualified or not. 

MY COMPLETE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION:

Alright, I’ll give you mine. There’s no question he’s a smart guy. Not as smart as you, of course, but maybe some day. His education at Harvard in history and literature and then got the Rhodes Scholly in the UK where he studied things like politics, history and a bit of economics. But there’s not a lot there that could be used as president, especially to other college grads that run for prez. 

Although it was only the Navy Reserve, he did deploy to Afghanistan for a short stay, but he had to have learned some things that would definitely help him as president. From the perspective of a soldier, he would understand military operations better than say a Donald Trump. He also had a little experience in intelligence gathering. That moves the needle a little. Being a mayor might help him with delegating work and solving minor problems. 

He’s actually got himself quite a bit of political experience. He’s interned for a candidate in Indy, and an adviser. He was a low level guy in John Kerry’s run for prez, as well. But what’s interesting is that every campaign he worked on was defeated. He ran for Indiana state treasurer and lost. Anything that he’s ever run for he’s also lost until he won the SB mayor gig. He does show that he’s not a quitter, but very rarely winning isn’t good. You want to get experience on campaigns that win and you can learn how they did it.

He’s got a decent foundation to run for Congress, and that’s what he should be doing if he wants to be prez. And try to get on as many committees as possible to learn. Then he could run for the Senate, and then run for prez being totally qualified. 

At 37, he just doesn’t have the life experiences that people have at age 55 to 75. He’s just barely old enough to run, and unless someone is a prodigy in the economy and foreign policy, no one is going to get elected that young. Sorry. He does have a high ceiling as a flaming left wing liberal, and we may see him in the future. He should take the gazillions of dollars publicly on his run right now and use it to run for a Congressional seat. That’s what he should be doing. 

Him being gay and married would only give him problems if he were running for prez, because based on polling, America is not ready for a gay male First Lady. You won’t be seeing his partner much on the campaign trail in the general unless a true miracle occurs. Right now he’s sucking all the oxygen out of the room but when they get to the debates, the others will start to get exposure and poke holes in him. Candidate of the month last month was Beto, and this month Peter. And someone else will be next. 

kat.jpg

14 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re the one that’s trying to make it complex. My question is about as simple as it gets. You still won’t answer the question because you don’t want to say that he doesn’t have any.

What makes someone qualified to be president? That answer will be different to every person out there. That’s why I’m asking you to tell me what core experience he has that people can use to determine if they think he’s qualified or not. 

MY COMPLETE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION:

Alright, I’ll give you mine. There’s no question he’s a smart guy. Not as smart as you, of course, but maybe some day. His education at Harvard in history and literature and then got the Rhodes Scholly in the UK where he studied things like politics, history and a bit of economics. But there’s not a lot there that could be used as president, especially to other college grads that run for prez. 

Although it was only the Navy Reserve, he did deploy to Afghanistan for a short stay, but he had to have learned some things that would definitely help him as president. From the perspective of a soldier, he would understand military operations better than say a Donald Trump. He also had a little experience in intelligence gathering. That moves the needle a little. Being a mayor might help him with delegating work and solving minor problems. 

He’s actually got himself quite a bit of political experience. He’s interned for a candidate in Indy, and an adviser. He was a low level guy in John Kerry’s run for prez, as well. But what’s interesting is that every campaign he worked on was defeated. He ran for Indiana state treasurer and lost. Anything that he’s ever run for he’s also lost until he won the SB mayor gig. He does show that he’s not a quitter, but very rarely winning isn’t good. You want to get experience on campaigns that win and you can learn how they did it.

He’s got a decent foundation to run for Congress, and that’s what he should be doing if he wants to be prez. And try to get on as many committees as possible to learn. Then he could run for the Senate, and then run for prez being totally qualified. 

At 37, he just doesn’t have the life experiences that people have at age 55 to 75. He’s just barely old enough to run, and unless someone is a prodigy in the economy and foreign policy, no one is going to get elected that young. Sorry. He does have a high ceiling as a flaming left wing liberal, and we may see him in the future. He should take the gazillions of dollars publicly on his run right now and use it to run for a Congressional seat. That’s what he should be doing. 

Him being gay and married would only give him problems if he were running for prez, because based on polling, America is not ready for a gay male First Lady. You won’t be seeing his partner much on the campaign trail in the general unless a true miracle occurs. Right now he’s sucking all the oxygen out of the room but when they get to the debates, the others will start to get exposure and poke holes in him. Candidate of the month last month was Beto, and this month Peter. And someone else will be next. 

Convert, it's pretty obvious that I value executive experience, foreign policy experience, and legislative experience the most highly when it comes to President qualifications. That said, how is "studied history, politics, and economics" not EXACTLY what you want a Pres to study?