Toronto decidedly dominates Boston in game one defeating the Bruins 4-1.  This game was about as lopsided as last nights Vegas vs San Jose.

15 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Toronto decidedly dominates Boston in game one defeating the Bruins 4-1.  This game was about as lopsided as last nights Vegas vs San Jose.

This is a good series 

CBJ! CBJ! CBJ!

In a matter of a few minutes the Sharks made up a 3 goal deficit.  Now we've got a game!  :rock:

Period 1:  Six goals,  one goalie chased from the net, eight penalties and two 5 on 3's.

Image result for are you not entertained gif

• Sad 1

I'm loving how the playoffs are going so far and especially in the East.   The #2 wild card Blue Jackets crushing the Bolts tonight 5-1 taking a 2-game lead in the series vs the top seed in the playoffs.  The Isles opening up a 2-game lead over the Pens.  Luv me sum underdogs!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Subcanis said:

Blues up 2-0.  :rock:

Watching the Blues in the last month and now into the playoffs I think this might be their best team in decades.  Might this finally be the year?  The only 67' expansion team that hasn't won a cup.