Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: NHL Playoffs

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

So... will Boston burn the way that Vancouver did a few years back?

Nah,  Too many other championship trophies to temper their frustrations.

Maybe there’s something we can all agree on. It’s awesome whenever the commissioner gets booed. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

NBC sucks for how liberal they're being with the mute button for swearing. Good Lord.

I was thinking that on the 7th fuuuuuuuuuuuckyeah they allowed to go through. Lol 

Finally. 

Hell. Yes.

:rock:

Great series Bruins.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

With St. Louis checking the box tonight now Buffalo and Vancouver are tied for longest droughts without ever winning a Stanley Cup.  The Sabres and Canucks have both been in the league for 49 seasons without winning a Stanley Cup.  @retrofade your Yotes are #3 at 40 seasons when considering total franchise history.

Buffalo Sabres - 49 seasons

Vancouver Canucks - 49 seasons

Arizona Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets (1.0) - 40 seasons

San Jose Sharks - 28 seasons

Ottawa Senators - 27 seasons

Florida Panthers - 26 seasons

Nashville Predators - 21 seasons

Winnipeg Jets (2.0)/Atlanta Thrashers - 20 seasons

Columbus Blue Jackets - 19 seasons

Minnesota Wild - 19 seasons

Vegas Golden Knights - 2 season

was a nice job stopping everything  in the 1st by the St Louis Blues  goalie.... turned the game around..... then a couple of Bruin defensive  screw ups and the Blues just played peanut butter hockey!

Air out of the tires.

"Interim coach" and a team of destiny thing....

cerified_Subarus.jpg

@NorthWestCowboy, @retrofade, @UNLV2001, @UNLVFan90, @4UNLV, @wolfpack1, @Lester_in_reno, @Lobo Amor, @renoskier etc. ... My team lost in the end but it was a great hockey year in spite of that. Even though it often breaks my heart, it's still the best gottdamn sport to watch. I sincerely hope you all enjoy the offseason. 

But just one more time for the record .......

Untitled-1.png.e694fa0ab888123fdd448569cd4bf45e.png

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@NorthWestCowboy, @retrofade, @UNLV2001, @UNLVFan90, @4UNLV, @wolfpack1, @Lester_in_reno, @Lobo Amor, @renoskier etc. ... even though my team lost in the end, it was a great hockey year. Even though it often breaks my heart, it's still the best gottdamn sport to watch. I sincerely hope you all enjoy the offseason. 

But just one more time for the record .......

Untitled-1.png.e694fa0ab888123fdd448569cd4bf45e.png

For you, I'm sorry your team lost. It was a great game, and great series. Fun to watch,  Binnington just shut your team down tonight with some incredible plays.

Oh, and

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0238a6524b726555

@#1Stunner -- have you ever considered joining the St Louis Blues fan base? Seems there are multiple factors and/or qualities that would appeal to you, including:

• Reestablishing a strong foothold for the church in the State of Missouri
  • Direct access to Ted Drews Ice Cream
  • A hockey team with a very similar style to BYU's