Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: NHL Playoffs

2-0!

Let's go Blues!

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Balls.  Bruins answer back, 2-1.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Dumb penalties.  Smdh

Charlie McAvoy is one helluva talented young player.  I remember watching him play for team USA at the U18 and U20 tournaments.  He was good then but never imagined at 21 he'd be as big of a factor as he's become for the Bruins.

Blues doing Blues things.

I know you only get one of them but timeouts are used too infrequently in the NHL.  Since the second period began St. Louis is getting out played badly.  Maybe a timeout could help to reset and gain some momentum.  As it stands Boston will score again shortly.

Anyone else notice how difficult it is to hear Doc Emrick's play-by-play in this game?  Way too much crowd noise.  I finally gave up and am listening to the call of Kenny Albert and Joe Micheletti calling the game for NBC on SiriusXM.  I've noticed before that NHL games on NBC vs NBCSN must have different sound production as the play-by-play is much easier to listen to on NBCSN.