Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: NHL Playoffs

What. The. +++++.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

5-4, Sharks win in OT. San Jose Sharks Lead the series 2-1.

8 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I know its not true but with what has been happening with the Sharks, no pun intended, but smells kind of fishy on what is going on. Or the NHL just has some really really really bad officials.

Too small of a sample size.....but I love the jokes.

33 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I know its not true but with what has been happening with the Sharks, no pun intended, but smells kind of fishy on what is going on. Or the NHL just has some really really really bad officials.

That hand pass at full speed in real time is very easy to miss.  The problem is the league rules not allowing for review of this and many other potential penalties.  One of the 4 officials on the ice either sees the penalty or they don't.  Most plays are not able to be reviewed.  It's the leagues rules that need to be addressed.

ill-advised pass attempt leads to a Bruins goal.  That pass should've gone up the boards.

Helluva turnaround season for Carolina but the more experienced, deeper roster and better goaltending team is about to win the series.

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Dude, I'm right +++++ing here, dipshit. :P

Double whammy wit da granny!

giphy.gif

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg