Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: NHL Playoffs

Thought for sure the Blues were gonna Blues.  Phew.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

3 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

This one has 7 games written all over it.

Of course, because the Sharks are involved. They always do things the hard way. It's been that way since their inception in 1991. I've been witnessing it since the very first game at the Cow Palace before the Shark Tank was built.

Here's an example of NO defense (by order of Supreme Leader). That's why Putin scored 8 goals in a single game. And then he did a faceplant on his victory lap. :D

11 hours ago, crixus said:

Of course, because the Sharks are involved. They always do things the hard way. It's been that way since their inception in 1991. I've been witnessing it since the very first game at the Cow Palace before the Shark Tank was built.

Link Gaetz, Jarmo Myllys.

Jarmo Pentti Kalevi Myllys is a retired Finnish professional ice hockey goaltender. He was drafted by the Minnesota North Stars as their ninth-round pick, #172 overall, in the 1987 NHL Entry Draft. He is currently the goalkeeping coach for Austrian hockey team EC KAC of the EBE.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

7 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Williams is lucky Krug wasn't hurt on that hit.  Could have easily been a major and possibly suspendable given he went right at the head.

Not even, Krug ducked it, and Williams hit him with his shoulder... it looked in real time far worse than it actually was.

1 minute ago, Lobo Amor said:

Canes better play like their hair is on fire because this series looks over. 2-0 Bruins just like that.

Gonna need Rask to stop playing like he's +++++ing superman first.