Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: NHL Playoffs

I've been a Sharks fan since their inception in '91. This is the most engaging team we've ever had, even more so than the team that made it to the Stanley Cup finals.

This is still a long way off and a lot has to happen for it to occur, but it would be interesting (for some) to see the Sharks and Joe Thornton in the finals against the Bruins. I’d like to see him and guys like Pavelski and Couture raise the Stanley Cup someday, and this may be their last best chance (together)...

The Canes have their AHL affiliate, the Charlotte Checkers, in the Conference Finals of the Calder Cup playoffs. Oh, and their ECHL affiliate, the Florida Everblades, in the Conference Finals of the Kelly Cup playoffs.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Damn, we have to listen to Doc instead of Forslund.

I like Doc's insight and he seems a very good person but his voice and therefore his play-by-play call is not so easy to listen to.

7 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I like Doc's insight and he seems a very good person but his voice and therefore his call is not so easy to listen to.

KNIFED AWAY BY PLAYER WHO LADELS IT ALONG TO PLAYER WHO LUGS IT ACROSS THE LINE BEFORE DISHING IT TO PLAYER WHO LOST IT TO PLAYER WHO WEDGES IT IN THE BOARDS BEFORE PLAYER RESCUES IT AND DIRECTS IT ON GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

KNIFED AWAY BY PLAYER WHO LADELS IT ALONG TO PLAYER WHO LUGS IT ACROSS THE LINE BEFORE DISHING IT TO PLAYER WHO LOST IT TO PLAYER WHO WEDGES IT IN THE BOARDS BEFORE PLAYER RESCUES IT AND DIRECTS IT ON GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like his colorful style.  Dislike his voice.

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I like his colorful style.  Dislike his voice.

I agree about his voice, which makes all of his verbs a little more annoying to me. I'm also biased having listened to Forslund for Canes games. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Refs are +++++ing the Canes without lube at this point. Wow.

F06B58F5-465B-4051-8705-146264E0F021.jpeg.740d73612f689c75f07b9f47195187e3.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg