Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: NHL Playoffs

15 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Toronto decidedly dominates Boston in game one defeating the Bruins 4-1.  This game was about as lopsided as last nights Vegas vs San Jose.

This is a good series 

3 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

VGK need to win tonight or it could be a short playoff run - down 0-2 to start won't be good 

https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/news/vegas-knows-areas-to-improve-for-game-2/c-306681804

The coach needs to light a fire under their asses.  What they pulled the other night is not going to cut it with Vegas fans.

In a matter of a few minutes the Sharks made up a 3 goal deficit.  Now we've got a game!  :rock:

Period 1:  Six goals,  one goalie chased from the net, eight penalties and two 5 on 3's.

Image result for are you not entertained gif

I'm loving how the playoffs are going so far and especially in the East.   The #2 wild card Blue Jackets crushing the Bolts tonight 5-1 taking a 2-game lead in the series vs the top seed in the playoffs.  The Isles opening up a 2-game lead over the Pens.  Luv me sum underdogs!

Blues up 2-0.  :rock:

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 hour ago, Subcanis said:

Blues up 2-0.  :rock:

Watching the Blues in the last month and now into the playoffs I think this might be their best team in decades.  Might this finally be the year?  The only 67' expansion team that hasn't won a cup.