Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: NHL Playoffs

Chaos in SJ!

(Let's go Blues!)

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Just now, Meister_Rebel said:

I believe we lost this one.  We have no energy.  We look tired.

VGK backed into the playoffs - or at least had zero momentum going in .........Only game 1, but this is not a good showing, looks like the last 5 meaningless games :(

6 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Tampa Bolts cost me in game 1 ....and they'll now crush the CBJ's.

Total no show in game 1 for the VGK.

Dud showing from VGK - Can't self inflict penalties like that and expect to stay in the game 

San Jose wins, 5-2. :cheer: Great job Sharks! 

sj.png

5 minutes ago, Rebels2k3 said:

One guy isn't going to make the difference this year.  I couldn't believe the lack of killer instinct in those guys last night.  We probably had less than 15 shots on the goal.  In the three power play periods we had open looks but, the guys were tentative and looked to make another pass instead of attacking.  Unless something drastically changes by the next game this will be a short playoff for the Knights.

54 minutes ago, Meister_Rebel said:

One guy isn't going to make the difference this year.  I couldn't believe the lack of killer instinct in those guys last night.  We probably had less than 15 shots on the goal.  In the three power play periods we had open looks but, the guys were tentative and looked to make another pass instead of attacking.  Unless something drastically changes by the next game this will be a short playoff for the Knights.

Gusev is probably the most talented player in the world outside of the NHL.