Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: NHL Playoffs

The playoffs begin this Thursday.  Will the Capitals defend the cup?  Can Vegas catch fire and make another run to the cup final?  With 3 teams in the playoffs will a Canadian club finally win it all for the first time since the 1993 Canadiens?  I'm pulling for the Flames with their two biggest stars and two of my favorite American players in Johnny Gaudreau and Mathew Tkachuk.

cut.jpg

Go Canes! I'd love to see a Canes/Preds Stanley Cup Final. Sun Belt Hockey... plus the cities are about an hour flight away from each other. 

I'll be pulling my Jordan Staal jersey out of the closet later in the week.

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Go Canes! I'd love to see a Canes/Preds Stanley Cup Final. Sun Belt Hockey... plus the cities are about an hour flight away from each other. 

I'll be pulling my Jordan Staal jersey out of the closet later in the week.

Jersey?!!! WTF, and you call yourself a hockey fan?:ph34r:

53 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Jersey?!!! WTF, and you call yourself a hockey fan?:ph34r:

Sweater, jersey, uniform, whatever... they're essentially interchangeable as it pertains to hockey. The official name for them in the US is jersey instead of sweater now I believe. 

45 minutes ago, TGIFaanes said:

3 weeks ago I would have been excited for a crushing of the Sharks in the first round but now I can see this as a 50/50 match up with both teams struggling in the end of the season.

the Sharks biggest problem is their shaky goalie Jones.

cerified_Subarus.jpg