Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSU fan in Columbus

Boise State 2020 Recruiting

1 hour ago, toohandsome said:

BSU got a commitment today. Hoping it’s Caples (big time WR who visited this pst weekend). I would link the tweet but Harsin blocked me on Twitter, surprise. 

That makes two silent commits so far. 

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

3 minutes ago, toohandsome said:

Looks like it’s this young buck. Nice frame/size. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Robert-Cooper-46076906/

Yep, I was hoping there would be an announcement for at least one of them. Who knows when the next one will be public.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

36 minutes ago, toohandsome said:

Looks like it’s this young buck. Nice frame/size. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Robert-Cooper-46076906/

This is a really good pick up. I believe Bethel played Eastside Catholic (who has a boatload of D1 recruits) last week and I caught part of the game because it was televised. Bethel ended up losing a close one, but the Cooper kid looked really good. I think he is similar to Demetri Washington talent-wise.

20 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

We just offered this guy:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5652836/Carl-Richardson

This guy is super impressive and totally under the radar. A more accurate, better footwork Josh Allen. 

I would have rather had one of the kids from the Treasure Valley, but he looks okay.  Something about his throwing motion is off. Looks like he has the tools to develop though.

Lan Larison (Vallivue), Andy Peters (Timberline - where Harsin's kid goes to school), or Beau Nelson (Bishop Kelly) would've been my choice here.  

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I would have rather had one of the kids from the Treasure Valley, but he looks okay.  Something about his throwing motion is off. Looks like he has the tools to develop though.

Lan Larison (Vallivue), Andy Peters (Timberline - where Harsin's kid goes to school), or Beau Nelson (Bishop Kelly) would've been my choice here.  

I watched most of those guys highlights and Richardson his head and shoulders better. In my opinion of course. He’s got a rocket for an arm and extremely accurate and can really scramble too. He does have a Washington State offer but they have like 35 quarterbacks on the roster

9 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

I watched most of those guys highlights and Richardson his head and shoulders better. In my opinion of course. He’s got a rocket for an arm and extremely accurate and can really scramble too. He does have a Washington State offer but they have like 35 quarterbacks on the roster

I think he fits Wazzu better - all of his highlights look to be in an Air Raid type of offense. 

Lan Larison is a beast. Committed to UC-Davis (Dan Hawkins!) but deserves FBS IMO.

Last year: Rushing - 2129 yards, 26 touchdowns...Passing - 1541 yards, 18 touchdowns, 3 ints.