Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

2017 CSU @ #1 Alabama FB Re-Broadcast ESPNU On Now

If anyone is up this early. It just started and it’s 4am PT. on ESPNU 

With some 10 minute TD drives and some defense, CSU could pull this one out. Oh shit. Alabama just walked down the field and scored.

Thinking about how many games G5’s have been leading P5’s at HT, it FB were only a 2 qtr game, we would be getting so much more money than we are now, and a best of the G5’s would easily be a power conference. A few years ago or so, were beating #1 Florida St. 7-3 with only a couple minutes left in the 1st half with a 3rd string QB and 2nd string RB. Our offense was getting some insanely long drives and Winston threw a pick. I think we even missed a FG. We had like a 9 minute drive, then Winston immediately threw a pick, and we did another long drive like 8 minutes and scored a TD. It wasn’t like until the second qtr that FSU’s offense got back out there, and their fans were irritated. Of course the wheels fell off in the 2nd half and we lost like 254-7. Actually, I think it was 254-0 because we were playing so bad that they took away our 7 points.  

14-0 Alabama 1st 8:58

kat.jpg

While I was in SD this past weekend, they were showing the UNM@TAMU blowout, 55-14. Nothing like watching a rerun of your team getting blown away in another MWC city!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."