Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada Hires Steve Alford!

11 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Reno might not be able to retain their MWC Championship next season....but you guys definitely still have the MWC's Ugliest Fanbase on lockdown :lol:

image.thumb.png.92ba53c819da4cd6c23d84df7e113d67.png

C'mon now..ugliest fan base post? 

You're reaching. You can do better.

15 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Reno might not be able to retain their MWC Championship next season....but you guys definitely still have the MWC's Ugliest Fanbase on lockdown forever :lol:

Pfft. Have you seen San Jose’s? They all look like empty seats.

37 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Reno might not be able to retain their MWC Championship next season....but you guys definitely still have the MWC's Ugliest Fanbase on lockdown forever :lol:

Typical CLASSLESS fUNLV fan. 

2 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Wow.

*Cue the Star Wars Cantina Band*

giphy.gif

Once again, the stupidity of the UNLV administration scares away the coach they should have hired. They really know how to do less with more. If Alford can keep most of the team from transferring and USU loses Queta, I can see Nevada actually winning the MWC again. As much as I hate Alford as a coach, the man knows his stuff. Eh, whatever, I can hate Nevada in peace now.

11 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Rebels18 is just an a--hole. Not very talented.

Awe, did I catch you in the frame bud? By the looks of it, there must be a bare minimum of 4 people in that picture named Lester.

I forget how sensitive you fellas are up north, if I take certified pre-owned Subaru for a test drive will it ease the pain? 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Pfft. Have you seen San Jose’s? They all look like empty seats.

tailgate1.jpeg

Cr2oThYWgAET7AS.jpg

12 hours ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

John Chaney to John Calipari: "I'll Kill You"

we made sure Cal's first game at Memphis was against Temple at the Pyramid in front of 20,000 Tiger fans...

mem skyline sig.jpeg

21 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

People hate winners. They don’t have an opinion about average. 

I had the same opinion about Alford when he was winning at UNM and when he was losing at UCLA. Alford is a d***, no way around it.  Just sayin.

But hey, maybe he got humbled a bit lately.

17 hours ago, GoNMSUAggies said:

Once again, the stupidity of the UNLV administration scares away the coach they should have hired. They really know how to do less with more. If Alford can keep most of the team from transferring and USU loses Queta, I can see Nevada actually winning the MWC again. As much as I hate Alford as a coach, the man knows his stuff. Eh, whatever, I can hate Nevada in peace now.

You actually think we should have hired Alfraud? The idea was to get more people in the Mack, not drive them away, lol.